Illegal to drink your own milk?

Help Support CattleToday:

I totally agree raw milk sales for consumtion should be banned as it is here. I would simply never trust anyone to handle raw milk for me to drink. What someone thinks is hygienic is different to the next person. Having said that i grew up on raw milk but we had our own cow. What we didn't use today was given to the animals tomorrow.

HDRider said:
hurleyjd said:
Here is an article on Dr. Briggs. I figured when he was wanting to outlaw raw milk drinking he would be a Democrat they want to take away the freedoms you enjoy.

https://www.tngopsenate.com/2018/12/07/senator-richard-briggs-is-honored-by-national-health-organization-for-championing-mental-health/
I pretty much expected he was bought and paid for.
"

Go to his link and then click "About" and get a good laugh. Man can't even spell.

Jogeephus said:
HDRider said:
hurleyjd said:
Here is an article on Dr. Briggs. I figured when he was wanting to outlaw raw milk drinking he would be a Democrat they want to take away the freedoms you enjoy.

https://www.tngopsenate.com/2018/12/07/senator-richard-briggs-is-honored-by-national-health-organization-for-championing-mental-health/
I pretty much expected he was bought and paid for.
"

Go to his link and then click "About" and get a good laugh. Man can't even spell.

I fixed it.
This page will be about coin

This is an old thread I know but Raw milk sales or shares--- I'm not touching that with a ten foot pole.

You don't know how people are going to store the milk or at what temperature. Farm insurance policies don't cover raw milk sales. I wonder why? You can get sued and lose the farm.
I don't want to deal with john q public and the raw milk crazies. They will drive any distance and pay any price for raw milk. I don't pasteurize milk for home use. What to do with all this milk? Raise up calves and sell them.

This is an old thread I know but Raw milk sales or shares--- I'm not touching that with a ten foot pole.

You don't know how people are going to store the milk or at what temperature. Farm insurance policies don't cover raw milk sales. I wonder why? You can get sued and lose the farm.
I don't want to deal with john q public and the raw milk crazies. They will drive any distance and pay any price for raw milk. I don't pasteurize milk for home use. What to do with all this milk? Raise up calves and sell them.
I get asked all the time why I don't sell my extra milk and feed it to the chickens and pigs instead. This is exactly why.

Latest posts