Idaman

Help Support CattleToday:

I inquired and was told September.

I thought maybe it was more imminent but I guess they were just preparing for a promotion of their fall releases.

Sorry I don't have better news to pass along.

I would like to know if any progress was made on his last project of the old hereford genetics.

Would be ashamed tof just let them go.

JHH,
Sorry to be so late with a response. Mrs. Idaman says she (and her sons) still have some of the cattle, and several of those old cow's embryos, and semen from the old Anxiety 4th bulls. I don't think much has been happening, though.

Thanks, ranchersswiss.

Sorry to report that I got news this week from the publisher that this project has been pushed back to near the end of 2018. That may be another false hope, but the contract requires them to publish by next summer, so this delay can't last forever.

We're getting closer. Here's a mockup of the cover.

Thanks to everyone who submitted an idea for the title.

Should have ordering information within a few weeks.

1-0-Mountain-Ranch-Cover.jpg

We need your help to maximize the impact of the Idaman book release. The publisher (Hancock House in BC, Canada) needs a few reviews from people in the cattle and ranching industry. It would especially be helpful to have one or more reviews from people who have name recognition in those circles. We would send a PDF of the book to these folks and ask them to read it and write a concise paragraph or two about the book. These reviews would post at the ordering page.

If you know someone who fits this description, would you be so kind as to give me their name and contact info? You can email me at [email protected].

There may be folks like that on this thread. If Idaman were still with us he could likely point them out. Anyone who could help with this would do his widow a great service.

Thanks very much.

Earlier today I received word from the publisher that we are anticipating a March 1 release.

You can pre-order now at https://www.hancockhouse.com/products/mountain-ranch-at-the-end-of-the-road.

As we get some reviews they will show up there, but I reckon the readers of this blog don't need reviews. :)

Latest posts