Idahoians - Is he or isn't he ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Nowland Farms":3i36jtfo said:
Idahoians,

With the recent news that has come to light about Larry Craig, - Is he or isn't he ?

Not from Idaho....but: I saw an article this morning that said already 89% of the people in that state have heard about the arrest. And 55% of them think he should resign. Personally, I think he should stay in his seat and run for re-election. :lol:

First of all, Who cares?
Second, I think his career is over but I don't think he should or will resign.
Third, he is a politician. This means he is a professional liar. I think if we lined all of them against a wall (R's and D's) we would be better off. We certainly couldn't do any worse than who we have in there now.

Jogeephus":2t9puilr said:
Nasty enough as it is, but in a public restroom - now that's beyond nasty.

Yup, that's plain perverted...

Alice

He has apparently resigned today. I think he is planning on running for a house of rep seat. I think he wants to be close to Mass. congressman Barney Frank.

CSM

CSM":3ssb4x7d said:
He has apparently resigned today. I think he is planning on running for a house of rep seat. I think he wants to be close to Mass. congressman Barney Frank.

CSM

I don't think he's resigned from the Senate, just from his Committee assignments.

Guys,

Thanks for your responses. I didn't ask why, but for some reason Crowder wanted to know but was afraid to ask. I believe it had to do with something about his upcoming hunting trip to Idaho.

Jogeephus":mmk6w9tm said:
Nasty enough as it is, but in a public restroom - now that's beyond nasty.

Foley slowed down their supply of fresh meat by bringing so much attention to the page program. So Craig had to hit the streets so to speak to find him some action. :lol:

Latest posts