I think this is funny

Help Support CattleToday:

Why? Who wouldn't want to live in a house with two turrets and a cannon? I've been wanting a cannon for years now.

Near where I live, in Union Hill, a fellow has built a genuine castle. I will have to get pictures of it and post it. He took several years to build it. It can be seen for miles around. Guy made his money in the septic cleaning business. He built a beer garden, wrought iron fence, stone lions and all. He even goes about in Lederhosen, although he isn't German. The turret is topped with a copper roof. It is magnificent, if not out of place. I used to live out where I drove past it all the time. I have watched it go up over the years and the last time I went out there it looked finished on the outside, but I don't know about the inside. I would love to see it inside. I will try to get out there this weekend and get some pics.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA that is FUNNY! :clap: :clap: :clap:

"...they kept their son away from playschool on the day his class were due to do paintings of their houses.

"We couldn't have him drawing a big blue haystack," she said. "People might ask questions.""

There are a lot of excentrics here so does not come over as funny, just sad. to live behind a bale of hay for years. There are many Castles around, but not on the green belt of London. I wouldn't mind living in one as long as it was well heated, as most are cold and draughty.

Latest posts