I need one of these for my backyard

Help Support CattleToday:

john250":25ogtjfv said:
The screaming kids must have been photoshopped "out" of the pic that I see :???: No moms, either.

Its funny how when I take my shirt off and go wading in they gather their children and run :D

No pic of the moms since my wife was there and I am riding with her and I don't want to walk home

cross_7":2sxergpl said:
I had to beg to get a pic with my daughter
That is funny and so true. When my son began high school at Helena High in Montana, I took him his first day. We walked in and were going down the hall. I am walking proudly beside my son. He turns his head discreetly toward me and says, "Dad, could you move further away and not walk so close. It is not cool for a dad to be seen that close to his son. The kids will think I'm weird."

BTW, I need one of those on the farm, my cows would have a ball. :D

cross_7":3vcv9a9x said:
Its funny how when I take my shirt off and go wading in they gather their children and run :D
I was scrolling down glancing at replies trying to come up with something funny to say about my ghost white legs and a cowboy hat scaring them off but I see you've beat me to at least one of my conclusions. :lol:
I bet I could get a burn on my legs faster than I could go down the slide. My top half looks decent naked but there's a stripe down the front where the buttons are, two white spots for pockets, and a western yolk on my shoulders. :roll:

That is a lot of information there cp. If you were referring to the palm trees, I have them all over my "yard". The big pond would work for the pool so it seems that all i need is a strip of tin and some 90 mile hour tape and I will be in business.

It is funny as you age you start looking at middle age moms as hot. The best looking women I see are at the grocery store these days. I guess getting old is better than the alternative.

Douglas":11bzlx8t said:
It is funny as you age you start looking at middle age moms as hot. The best looking women I see are at the grocery store these days. I guess getting old is better than the alternative.

OK, I admit that I agree with all of your comments except the "alternative". The "alternative" will better than anything you can imagine and it will last for all eternity providing one makes very important decisions while on this earth. :clap: