I love other people's junk.

Help Support CattleToday:

M-5

Reaction score
AT the FLORIDA STATE line checking papers
The neighbor has been fast and furious in getting everything moved to his new place this week. I put my barge wagon under the barn a month or so ago and told him to just fill it up with trash and I would dump it in the burn pit. First time I dug out a grease gun a yard spreader and a spare boat tire that he threw away. He cleaned out tool room yesterday and this morning I went thru what he threw away. Husky 345 that was setting on shop floor for at least 3 yrs was in it a 1/2 " Milwaukee hammer drill several head stalls with bits an old cb radio. I brought saw home soaked in degreaser and pressure washed it. Dumped old gas out choked it and it cranked when to town and bought a new bar and chain and used it to trim some limbs off the fence. The drill cord was messed up I put a new end on it and oiled it good and it works fine. I'll put the cb with the others I have when an emp hits one day I'll pull them out and use them.

Good finds M-5. It is amazing what people put out to throw away. When I worked for the city I found our pushmower that way, milk crates for our canned goods, edger I fixed and made $10, and numerous other things. This is in the age of craigslist but people just want it gone now I guess.

That should be a handy little saw.. looks to be in really nice shape too!

I was at the dump and I found 2 good *rubber* garden hoses (I'm always scavenging for the ends!), and I good VHF 2 way radio that works fine.. Going to get it programmed with the typical area channels, been wanting one for a long time because of the heavy truck traffic around our place, and if I'm ever out of cell phone range and stuck, I have a way to notify someone

Latest posts