I have no words but... WTF

Help Support CattleToday:

That's an Obama raise. Pay raises have been frozen among some federal employees and now seems like a good time for him to give those making six figures a little more each month.

total b.s not to mention how much we pay for all the illegals that come here and have babies so they can set anchor themselves in america i read a report its around 2 million a year thats ridiculous too..

President Barack Obama's official armored limo will bear license plates with the pro-D.C. statehood slogan "taxation without representation" starting this weekend, the dawn of his second term in the White House, a spokesman confirmed Tuesday

Seems to be the theme these days

I guess if I was in their shoes I would want a raise too. It just goes along with the philosophy of most companies. The less work you do, the more pay & raises you get. But yes, that was Obama who released the federal freeze.

Limomike":1ocg89bm said:
I guess if I was in their shoes I would want a raise too. It just goes along with the philosophy of most companies. The less work you do, the more pay & raises you get. But yes, that was Obama who released the federal freeze.

That philososophy you talk about may be true in government but not in the corporate world.
From a guy that started out as a laborer that had all the time in the world to hunt, fish, and play with cow's.
By the time I got to be in charge of the place I didn't have a life cept work and dealing with lawyers.

Caustic Burno":sii566r6 said:
Limomike":sii566r6 said:

That philososophy you talk about may be true in government but not in the corporate world.
From a guy that started out as a laborer that had all the time in the world to hunt, fish, and play with cow's.
By the time I got to be in charge of the place I didn't have a life cept work and dealing with lawyers.

CB, Yep, I understand, that is why I said MOST companies. You were the exception.

Latest posts