I hate the SEC

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan":2moqmtw8 said:
Same here, I used to never miss a Seahawk game but now it's all about college football, loving the Ducks and hating the SEC ....... My mind refuses to believe the Aggies are really in the SEC now so I still like the Aggies. :lol2:

Alan it is a bit strange but I'm liking it. We all know that it's all about money and UT (TU) is always going to insist that they get the best of everything (money especially) and the other conference members split what's left. I understand the Longhorn Network is a total flop and they are now working with ESPN to try to come up wtih something different in an attempt to get viewers. That was one good thing about going into the SEC...all moneys are split evenly and even as the new kid on campus the Aggies were on TV every game last year. What does it look like for our Ducks this year??

TN Cattle Man":mjt3o8fc said:
Alan":mjt3o8fc said:
WAR EAGLE $$$$$$$$$$$ :mrgreen:
Alan.... and this coming from a "Duck" fan??

:bs:

Shame on you!!

I case you misunderstood my post, note the $$$$ signs and not the !!!!!, I'm just having some fun at the tigers expense. Going back to $180k and practice field pay offs to players, complete tongue in cheek. :tiphat:

TexasBred":6r4n3gdj said:
Alan":6r4n3gdj said:
Same here, I used to never miss a Seahawk game but now it's all about college football, loving the Ducks and hating the SEC ....... My mind refuses to believe the Aggies are really in the SEC now so I still like the Aggies. :lol2:

Alan it is a bit strange but I'm liking it. We all know that it's all about money and UT (TU) is always going to insist that they get the best of everything (money especially) and the other conference members split what's left. I understand the Longhorn Network is a total flop and they are now working with ESPN to try to come up wtih something different in an attempt to get viewers. That was one good thing about going into the SEC...all moneys are split evenly and even as the new kid on campus the Aggies were on TV every game last year. What does it look like for our Ducks this year??

We'll see, we have most coming back, DAT looking good and a SMALL stable of other backs. Our big running back recruit may have a problem with his grades. D looks really good .... We'll see. Year after probation? :?

Got this email today:

Alabama beat Arkansas and they fired their coach.

Alabama beat Tennessee and they fired their coach.

Alabama beat Auburn and they fired their coach.

Alabama beat Notre Dame and the Pope resigns.

I wish the White House had a team.

rowdyred":3mloibbj said:
OK, got to say it, please don't laugh, HAIL STATE! I'm a MissIssIppi State grad and fan
Did I hear right that Mississippi State got 2 years probation for football this week? Maybe the NCAA investigators should head to Oxford while they are in Mississippi.

Post Oak":wozspcq8 said:
rowdyred":wozspcq8 said:
OK, got to say it, please don't laugh, HAIL STATE! I'm a MissIssIppi State grad and fan
Did I hear right that Mississippi State got 2 years probation for football this week? Maybe the NCAA investigators should head to Oxford while they are in Mississippi.

Sounds like my Ducks may be the next for the NCAA hammer, we'll see how hard it falls. :?

Alan":3g6ogska said:
Sounds like my Ducks may be the next for the NCAA hammer, we'll see how hard it falls. :?

Just all the attention is usually worth a couple of excellent recruits a couple years down the road. :cowboy:

BTW Alan, did you see where the Aggies are "Co-National Champions" in track in field again this year?? Should have won easily but dropped the stick on the 1600 meter relay and came in last.

I strongly dis-like Alabama. Nick Saban has recruting skills; not coaching skills. He's got the awesome ability to bring in 20-30 five star recruits a year!

I was watching AL and ND on ESPN last night going for the BCS Championship. AL was ahead at half 24 to zip. I was so sleepy I went to bed. Did BAMA win, again? ;-D

lynnmcmahan":23vz83j3 said:
I was watching AL and ND on ESPN last night going for the BCS Championship. AL was ahead at half 24 to zip. I was so sleepy I went to bed. Did BAMA win, again? ;-D

Yep...did you bet on ND again?? :lol2: :lol2:

Recruiting is the name of the game. With 20-25 of the top guys in the country I figure me and Alan could be winning coaches. :dunce:

Aggs":10coyu3l said:
I strongly dis-like Alabama. Nick Saban has recruting skills; not coaching skills. He's got the awesome ability to bring in 20-30 five star recruits a year!
That's funny... I have always thought that "Recruiting" skills were a vital part of being a great coach!! Let's see now... an overall college record of 159 wins, 55 losses, and 1 tie... not to mention all of the great coaches who at one time in their careers coached under Saban... How many National Titles does Saban have now???

Yes, I'm sure that you are correct in your statement that he has no coaching skills.... :bs: :bs: :bs:

:lol:

TexasBred":1mehtvnt said:
lynnmcmahan":1mehtvnt said:

Yep...did you bet on ND again?? :lol2: :lol2:

Recruiting is the name of the game. With 20-25 of the top guys in the country I figure me and Alan could be winning coaches. :dunce:

Now why would a keen football brain like yours need Alan?
Thy this
http://www.youtube.com/embed/MA0Sfli_8RI?rel=0

TexasBred":1zn8yvop said:
lynnmcmahan":1zn8yvop said:
Now why would a keen football brain like yours need Alan?
Thy this
http://www.youtube.com/embed/MA0Sfli_8RI?rel=0

Great Video.....BTW behind every great coach (me) there is a great "waterboy" (Alan) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :hide:

:shock: :shock: Et tu brute? :mrgreen: :lol:

This waterboys PAC 12 will be there this year with the paid for play boys of the SEC! :hide:

Alan":23juo09e said:
:shock: :shock: Et tu brute? :mrgreen: :lol:

This waterboys PAC 12 will be there this year with the paid for play boys of the SEC! :hide:

lol, naw man I ain't et nothing since yesterday. Maybe the SEC boys can pick up the tab for dinner. ;-)

Latest posts