I hate the SEC

Help Support CattleToday:

Post Oak

Reaction score
Except for TAMU,Mizzou,and Vandy, I despise the Southeastern Conference and what it stands for nowadays. I will pull for an ultrayankee team like Norte Dame before I would pull for most SEC teams. BTW, I am an ACC man.

I pull for FSU, but Bama is the real deal. Saban is a great coach and their quarterback is not bad also. SEC wins again.

JSCATTLE":5ss3unos said:
So you're mad South Carolina beat Clemson again this year ?
You come here and put up with obnoxious shamecock fans, but I am happy that we beat Angola State Prison in the Chick-Fila Bowl.

JSCATTLE":125cu9c7 said:
Post Oak":125cu9c7 said:
highgrit":125cu9c7 said:
I pull for FSU, but Bama is the real deal. Saban is a great coach and their quarterback is not bad also. SEC wins again.
Bama's qb has a hot momma.
And a decent girlfriend!!
I am 40 and I would take mommy over girlfriend..............if I wasn't married.

I was at the LSU Alabama game in Novemeber. Les Miles coached terribly but being in that stadium for that game was incredible! I think Saban is the younger generation's Bear Bryant.

TexasBred":1m57g0pw said:
Doggone PostOak don't get mad at'em...kick their butt. Gig'em Aggies. ;-)
My Yankee in laws were amazed how much I got into watching Johnny Manzeil and TAMU beat the bamas back in November. And they wonder why I don't care,watch,or won't anything to do with the NFL. You can't help but to like a school that Robert Earl Keen and Lyle Lovett went to.

Alan":39xzfxko said:
WAR EAGLE $$$$$$$$$$$ :mrgreen:
I enjoyed watching my Tigers beat Auburn in Cracklanta back in September. That was the first college football game that I went to since I watched Danny Ford's team beat beat Va. Tech 13-10 in Death Valley back in 1980. The best part of beating Auburn was 40,000 plus Clemson fans shouting "ACC,ACC" at the chick fa la dome after the game ended.

Post Oak":njew6wv8 said:
TexasBred":njew6wv8 said:
My Yankee in laws were amazed how much I got into watching Johnny Manzeil and TAMU beat the bamas back in November. And they wonder why I don't care,watch,or won't anything to do with the NFL. You can't help but to like a school that Robert Earl Keen and Lyle Lovett went to.

I use to would never miss a Cowboy game. Now I hardly know when they are playing. A bunch of overpaid under achievers who are worthless at anything else.

TexasBred":3bhm5fat said:
Post Oak":3bhm5fat said:
TexasBred":3bhm5fat said:

I use to would never miss a Cowboy game. Now I hardly know when they are playing. A bunch of overpaid under achievers who are worthless at anything else.

Same here, I used to never miss a Seahawk game but now it's all about college football, loving the Ducks and hating the SEC ....... My mind refuses to believe the Aggies are really in the SEC now so I still like the Aggies. :lol2:

Latest posts