I hate Rattlesnakes

Help Support CattleToday:

Chevy":2s6wm5aj said:
My real hair is auburn/brown....just really dingy sometimes. Its OK! ;-) Believe it or not google answer half my questions. :) Where I live I have this really ghetto news, I swear something serious could happen and I'd never know about it. To be honest I don't get a paper, I do watch the new sometimes, but I swear they are high....I really don't have a clue whats going on in the world. "I live in my own world and play in yours!" :p Really...I still have no yet figure out why we are are war, but you can spare me your time. I mean I understand its cause of 9-11, but I just don't get it. I didn't know who Bin laden was until I saw he was dead. Don't laugh cause I am being serious. You can call and ask my husband if you want. :shock:

No offense Darlin but what does any of that have to do with Rattlesnakes. Folks here will sure take you more serious if you stay on subject! :nod:

3waycross":1ntcvk8g said:
Chevy":1ntcvk8g said:
My real hair is auburn/brown....just really dingy sometimes. Its OK! ;-) Believe it or not google answer half my questions. :) Where I live I have this really ghetto news, I swear something serious could happen and I'd never know about it. To be honest I don't get a paper, I do watch the new sometimes, but I swear they are high....I really don't have a clue whats going on in the world. "I live in my own world and play in yours!" :p Really...I still have no yet figure out why we are are war, but you can spare me your time. I mean I understand its cause of 9-11, but I just don't get it. I didn't know who Bin laden was until I saw he was dead. Don't laugh cause I am being serious. You can call and ask my husband if you want. :shock:

No offense Darlin but what does any of that have to do with Rattlesnakes. Folks here will sure take you more serious if you stay on subject! :nod:

Look back a little further on this discussion line, Three Way, about blonde/brunette. Anyone who didn't have a clue who Bin Laden was before he was dead, but "understand[s} what 9-11, but I just don't get it" may have had a frontal lobotomy early on. We aren't supposed to laugh, because she's serious. OMG, could she be related to the MF ???

I wasn't aware of snake vaccine for dogs either, but glad to know Rube has had her shots and is doing better. Now all you need is some rain!

Pictures?

Gale Seddon":3q8trm61 said:
I wasn't aware of snake vaccine for dogs either, but glad to know Rube has had her shots and is doing better. Now all you need is some rain!

Pictures?

I am not real sure how to do pictures anymore.
Rube is doing well she is not up to full speed yet, I guess the Mrs. will be nursing both me and Rube after thursday.
I instructed the Mrs while I am recovering Rube can only go from the house to the kennel unless she has her snake vest on.

Caustic Burno":hrs6hgoj said:
Gale Seddon":hrs6hgoj said:

Pictures?

I am not real sure how to do pictures anymore.
Rube is doing well she is not up to full speed yet, I guess the Mrs. will be nursing both me and Rube after thursday.
I instructed the Mrs while I am recovering Rube can only go from the house to the kennel unless she has her snake vest on.

Very sorry to hear that; must've missed your saying you would be on sick leave and hope it's nothing serious. Bet you're not the easiest patient to care for but hope that you are not laid up for too long.

Gall bladder has to come out. The little devil is cuttin into my fried chicken and catfish. I will say this you might think your tough until you had a few attacks, you will beg them to take it out. Hope to recoup on the front porch can't take stayin inside to long.

We'll be thinking about you, and get well soon. A friend of mine just had his removed last week. Spent a few hours with him on the porch 2 days after. You should be ok with those plans.

Caustic Burno":171yc0ci said:
Gall bladder has to come out. The little devil is cuttin into my fried chicken and catfish. I will say this you might think your tough until you had a few attacks, you will beg them to take it out. Hope to recoup on the front porch can't take stayin inside to long.
Had mine out years ago. One thing I learned, if you want them or not, take the pain meds. Convulsing from pain (which can happen when you refuse them) doesn;t do any good for the recovery stage.

dun":2l6s949l said:
Caustic Burno":2l6s949l said:
Had mine out years ago. One thing I learned, if you want them or not, take the pain meds. Convulsing from pain (which can happen when you refuse them) doesn;t do any good for the recovery stage.

I hear you.

Caustic Burno":108z8gu2 said:
dun":108z8gu2 said:
Caustic Burno":108z8gu2 said:

I hear you.

Well when that pain pill wears off your up, gall bladder removal isn't fun but the hernia repair makes it a party.
I know I have got a lot of porch time ahead of me, doc said not to pick up anything over 5 pounds for the next two weeks.

best wishes for a speedy recovery CB.
Get Rube to sit and rock with you.
got a good pistol that is less the 5 lbs just in case the rattlers sneak up on ya?

pdfangus":u3p0lb25 said:
best wishes for a speedy recovery CB.
Get Rube to sit and rock with you.
got a good pistol that is less the 5 lbs just in case the rattlers sneak up on ya?

Thanks
I am sitting on the porch with the laptop and Rube is up in the porch swing. It is 64 deg this morning feels great sittting here watching hummingbirds and cows. I have a little pillow beside me in case I have to cough. I would kill over that little pillow cause it is the only thing that will save your life when you cough. Long as I can sit on the porch, watch a little tv, play on the computer and watch nature I can make it. I am not a house person.

Best wishes for you both to have have a speedy recovery.
Sounds like the weather has cooled off for you, I'm glad to hear you can be outside enjoying the beauty around you. Makes being layed up a whole bunch easier. :wave:

i MADE THE MISTAKE OF PUTTING A ROCKING CHAIR ON MY FRONT PORCH AND i FIND MYSLEF ENJOYING NATURE MORE AND MORE FROM ITS VIEW. TROUBLE IS i AM NOT SICK OR INJURED......

i TELL MY WIFE i AM WATCHIN FOR SNAKES.....
WE HAVE HAD TROUBLE WITH LOTS OF COPPERHEADS AROUND THE HOUSE.
WIFE HAS BEEN BITTEN TWICE AND SEVERAL DOGS.
ALMOST TO THE POINT OF GETTING A YARD HOG.....

Man that has to be bad seen my cousin get bit by a timber rattler that was painful on that boy. I can't imagine getting bit twice. I killed more copperheads this year than I have ever seen. In the drought everytime I walked down the creek I would kill a couple. I figured they had all got balled up along what water was left trying to ambush a mouse or rat.

Re: I hate Rattlesnakes
by Kathie in Thorp » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:04 pm

CB - Hope you're back up on and your feet and spunky quickly!

If it has tires or testicles, you know you're going to have trouble with it!

Kathie in Thorp
Trail Boss

Katie I generally like your posts and thoughts.....but your tag line bothers me......

how would you like it if mine were the same except, opinions or ovaries?

Latest posts