I give up

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder":iwc951jb said:
I can't say as I blame you CP. About the only reason I show up here is out of habit. Still a few on here that has a lot of knowledge. A lot more that post a lot and know very little.
Like me :) :lol:

Red Bull Breeder":yv4ly00d said:
I can't say as I blame you CP. About the only reason I show up here is out of habit. Still a few on here that has a lot of knowledge. A lot more that post a lot and know very little.
I agree. I get bored and click on CT on my phone since I've been reading for a few years now. I feel like I know a lot of the names and their personalities but I'm not getting the knowledge that I used to get. I still like it though and will continue to contribute some bad ideas occasionally.

Red Bull Breeder":zpjh250u said:

What are you saying RBB?

Translation: only the experts like you and CP should be posting?

The rest of us should just bow our heads to you and keep our mouths shut?

Red Bull Breeder":zpjh250u said:
Well Ron if the shoe fits.

So you are confirming that this forum is your personal roost. Where you can climb upon a dung pile and crow?

Red Bull Breeder":367upkn8 said:

I post very little and know even less :lol:

I'm on here to learn new things and get different ideas. I still think there are a lot of knowledgeable people on here. I also have to say it seems like there is a lot more arguing over non-cattle topics or topics that go off subject.

RiverHills":18s3fcho said:
Red Bull Breeder":18s3fcho said:

I'm on here to learn new things and get different ideas. I still think there are a lot of knowledgeable people on here. I also have to say it seems like there is a lot more arguing over non-cattle topics or topics that go off subject.

It does not matter why we are here. That is a private and personal choice. Furthermore, there is no standard that dictates only the more knowledgeable users "shall have the privilege of posting". Part of learning is expressing yourself. If you are wrong, hopefully one of the more learned users will guide you.

I came here to learn as I wasn't born with this mass of knowledge I hAve now that I have been a cattlemen for 2 years and a half.

Margonme":2o0zq6hn said:
RiverHills":2o0zq6hn said:
Red Bull Breeder":2o0zq6hn said:

It does not matter why we are here. That is a private and personal choice. Furthermore, there is no standard that dictates only the more knowledgeable users "shall have the privilege of posting". Part of learning is expressing yourself. If you are wrong, hopefully one of the more learned users will guide you.

Well said for a newbie. :clap: ;-) ;-)

Margonme":2ze40yx7 said:
RiverHills":2ze40yx7 said:
Red Bull Breeder":2ze40yx7 said:

:yuck:
I hate sappy love songs.

Well darn. I'm sad to see you go. I've read many of your AI posts and learned a lot. Thanks for helping all the other newbies like myself. Good luck!

CP - I don't post on here much anymore, maybe for the same reason you plan to post less. I just wanted to get on to say that you helped me a lot over the years. I really appreciate your candid opinion on AI bulls, especially the ones from ABS. I doubt you realize how much you help people with your posts. Thanks! :cboy:

RiverHills":9h65dsmy said:
Margonme":9h65dsmy said:
RiverHills":9h65dsmy said:

Well said for a newbie. :clap: ;-) ;-)
\

bazinga!

I don't post much or often anymore, don't come here as much as I used to... but I always found CP's posts good to read. Can't say the same for some. Vaya con Dios!

Latest posts