I don't know if this is the place for this but....

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
I have one female Blue Heeler Pup left out of a litter of eight and the ad has quit running. She is out of full blood working parents (Not Registered) and is now 11 weeks old. She will be small sized (I believe) and she has a half mask. I would be willing to give this pup away FREE to anyone that could use a Blue Heeler and make a place for her on their farm. She is gentle, very smart and likes going with her mother when we go out checking on the cows here.

If this is not the right place for this, mods can delete please.

If this is OK, PM me or answer this post if anyone is interested as I get an email when someone posts. Thanks.

879":3c4qtucd said:
I have one female Blue Heeler Pup left out of a litter of eight and the ad has quit running. She is out of full blood working parents (Not Registered) and is now 11 weeks old. She will be small sized (I believe) and she has a half mask. I would be willing to give this pup away FREE to anyone that could use a Blue Heeler and make a place for her on their farm. She is gentle, very smart and likes going with her mother when we go out checking on the cows here.

If this is not the right place for this, mods can delete please.

If this is OK, PM me or answer this post if anyone is interested as I get an email when someone posts. Thanks.
Since you are not trying to sell a litter, and are offering something free, you should be fine. ;-)

I was hoping it was OK. I just have enough dogs already and do not need to keep this one and I hate to run another ad in the paper for just the one pup.

What is it doing with a tail??? :lol: Man is it cute. I should have never opened that picture

How far are you from KC?

certherfbeef":2t9trsaf said:
What is it doing with a tail??? :lol: Man is it cute. I should have never opened that picture

How far are you from KC?

:lol: I guess I should have put in the first post I do not dock their tails. I never did like one with the tail cut off.

She is cute, isn't she? :) I am about 5 hours south of KC.

certherfbeef":2tt0q76f said:
I have an aussie with a tail. Adds character!!!!

I agree and I never did like doing what everyone else was always doing! Always like to be different!

Iam with scotty . if i was closer i would take her. I have a 9 year old black lab that is getting slower . I need to start a new one . Thanks any way. LOL

msscamp":3rn0agmj said:
I thought Aussie's were naturally tail-less?
Some are, some aren't. I've had both. One little tri female we had came from a mother with a tail and a father without. She had about a third of a normal tail. The girl we have now has a full tail.

Chuck":3deas0a3 said:
msscamp":3deas0a3 said:
I thought Aussie's were naturally tail-less?
Some are, some aren't. I've had both. One little tri female we had came from a mother with a tail and a father without. She had about a third of a normal tail. The girl we have now has a full tail.

Learn something new everyday. Thanks Chuck!

What is the reason she is the one left. Is she the runt of the litter? Is the roof of her mouth black?

Have yall ever seen a aussie or heeler born without a tail. I have never seen that. Someone is pulling yalls leg or they docked it and yall just didnt know it. :lol:

That poor blue heeler is going to have to go thru life carrying that tail around with all the the other blue heelers laughing and making fun of her. :lol: :lol:

J&T Farm":z1z297uk said:
Have yall ever seen a aussie or heeler born without a tail. I have never seen that. Someone is pulling yalls leg or they docked it and yall just didnt know it. :lol:
I was wondering too. Round here they all have tails to start with.

Latest posts