Hurricane Alex

Help Support CattleToday:

Yep, nothing yet.......but for us it is getting farther away and less likely to rain. We are getting a reprieve from the heat and sun.....it is 10:30 and hasn't hit 80 yet.

Meridian has received 5.7 inches as of yesterday. Stephenville got 2.6 inches in one shower the other day. Cleburne has received over 5 inches in the past week.

Where's mine?

backhoeboogie":1yt3eao1 said:
Meridian has received 5.7 inches as of yesterday. Stephenville got 2.6 inches in one shower the other day. Cleburne has received over 5 inches in the past week.

Where's mine?

Hangin out with mine I guess. Hope they are having a hell of a time.

Looks like its about over with for us, I see one last band of rain on the coast. I got enough to wet the rocks. :( Just have to wait for the next one.

Enough to run me in the house...did finally drip off the roof. :lol: Little puff of wind blew a limb out of a tree in the back yard....Think we can get Task Force One to give assistance? ....... :shock: :lol:

1982vett":121qzqbc said:
Enough to run me in the house...did finally drip off the roof. :lol: Little puff of wind blew a limb out of a tree in the back yard....Think we can get Task Force One to give assistance? ....... :shock: :lol:

FEMA should be knocking on your door any day now :lol: :lol:

We finally got an inch early this morning and another half off and on thru the day. Looks like the high has been pushed off to the northeast and a ton of moisture is being drawn in. Just in time to save the day......for a week or two :lol:

1982vett":2oiokeuv said:
We finally got an inch early this morning and another half off and on thru the day. Looks like the high has been pushed off to the northeast and a ton of moisture is being drawn in. Just in time to save the day......for a week or two :lol:

Yes. 2 inches in two days. I can quit whining for the rest of the summer it seems.

Pecipitation map show some getting as much as 12-16 inches for the week..........still a long way from the possible 22 the weather bureau forecast but a lot just the same.....

usa.gif

I need to print that out vett. Get a pink hi-lighter and change my lil spot of light green. Would it make a difference? :D One little hole in my area that is light green and directly over the spot that needed the most rain. Here at the house 22 miles from the pastures its dark green.

Pecipitation map show some getting as much as 12-16 inches for the week..........still a long way from the possible 22 the weather bureau forecast but a lot just the same...

That map isn't to accurate. We haven't had any rain at all for 7 weeks. Got a sprinkle earlier in the week just enough to make everything poky dotted. Didn't even register in the guage. Dust was flying five minutes later.

ROCKSPRINGS":1a8a07nl said:
Looks like another hurricane is forming and taking the same track as Alex did.
Finally made "tropical depression" status. Now about 80 miles east of Brownsville moving NW at 15. Winds 35-55.
Been a week since the last rain, wouldn't hurt to get an inch or so.

Is raining here and may last thro Friday :banana: We are under a flash flood watch..