Hurricane Alex

Help Support CattleToday:

yes it is going to be an long uncertain season with all that oil in the gulf. hurricanes are unpredictable and outsmart the weathermen.

According to the models at the attached link, it looks like Alex is headed for Mexico.

Wouldn't wish a hurricane on anyone but a good ol' tropical depression could sure change the drought situation.

Click this kink and scroll down the page to see where Alex is heading. This track has changed substantially in the last 2 days.

http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/tr ... model.html

cowboy43":1usp6rpk said:
hurricanes are unpredictable and outsmart the weathermen.

I have a 6 year old granddaughter and three dogs, plus four cows that can do that, don't bank on weather Folks.

Alan

HurTrack1.gif

What is all the fuss about?

ROCKSPRINGS":10mmf8k0 said:
Ya, now they got it going more south into Mexico. I just want a little rain.
Rock..Talked to a man from Fort Davis the otehr day...man told me the last good rain they had was last November and very little snow during the winter. :cry2:

TexasBred":3f67siyk said:
ROCKSPRINGS":3f67siyk said:
Ya, now they got it going more south into Mexico. I just want a little rain.
Rock..Talked to a man from Fort Davis the otehr day...man told me the last good rain they had was last November and very little snow during the winter. :cry2:

I got some this spring, but usually around this time of the year the only rain we get is from a hurricane.

Got nothing...........probably going to get nothing....

Best thing for new roads and that much rain is to stay off them till they are nearly dry then roll em good.

There was a wall cloud yesterday coming right at me. I must be intimidating because it stopped dead in its tracks.

Rain north, south, east and west of where I needed it - AGAIN!

Latest posts