Hunting Opportunity

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
I am considering a 3-4 day hunt somewhere for something this fall for me and my 15 year old son. I am thinking either mule deer, antelope, whitetail or hogs / coyotes. Since I prefer to hunt land with little pressure (I know that is a hard thing to find these days) I thought I would use this board as a resource for help. I was hoping that some of you ranchers / farmers would allow us to hunt on your private land. I would be willing to pay a reasonable trespass fee. We are landowners and cattle / horse owners also so we know how to respect the land, property and livestock. We are both very safety concious. While my son is still young he has taken a few deer already and I have 30 years of hunting experience all over the US and Canada. I would also be willing to sign an injury waiver.

I don't want to go too far from Tennessee due to time and fuel expense but would consider East Texas, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Alabama and Georgia. We would like to camp out. I would like my son to learn what a primitive camping hunt is like. Places with rifle hunts in October would be optimal.

If anybody has such a place please pm me with details like fees, land size, species and any limitations you have on size, sex etc..

Thanks,
HOSS

Bowhunting Mule Deer and antelope in the Badlands of ND is about as good as it gets.!! And remember most of the land is grasslands which is open to all hunters and all land in ND is open to hunting as long as there is not a posted sign. !

As far as I know I think your'e out of luck hunting with a rifle in October in Texas.

Latest posts