"hunter" mistakes woman for a deer. Kills her.

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":6fwcp41b said:
True Grit Farms":6fwcp41b said:
Bright Raven":6fwcp41b said:
I admire your honesty. That is one of your most worthy traits. It does appear that as ye have notable qualities, a flaw is becoming apparent. I only mention this because you are open and honest. The flaw is the same as the one you exhibited in the Black Security Guard incident- you did not feel safe! This incident involves a bad case of nerves that had you making misjudgments that could have resulted in a life altering event. May I, only because we are such good friends, suggest that you carry a flask of your favorite whiskey. When you feel a bad case of nerves coming on, take a swig.
I know my limitations and alcohol is something I have to live without.

You know it was humor and maybe not a good thing to joke about.
I knew that, but if your going to be dumb you better be tough, and my toughness was beaten out of me a few years ago. Drinking and drugs aren't a bad thing for some, and to some it's definitely not something to joke about either.

kenny thomas":27fjt7jm said:
Here there are more shots from the road driving by than from a tree stand. Its really,bad.

It's getting that way here too Kenny. These azzholes drive up and down the road all morning and evening..about like pheasant hunting Iowa.

Years ago I was one of 5 in a group that was invited to hunt on private property in west Texas. One of the guy's parents owned the property and they some basic rules to follow. Number one was to not leave your blind except to retrieve your deer, then wait until the truck comes around to pick you up.

It was early afternoon and I was let out at a blind about 1/2 mile from the nearest blind. I had been there about an hour and a half when I saw movement about 100 yards away. I put my scope on it and it was the only lawyer in our group. My first thought was to throw up, then started shaking very soon after. That didn't last long as I turned to just being plain pi$$ed. Needless to say after the chewing he got he didn't go rambling off after that.

slick4591":3d457jtr said:
Years ago I was one of 5 in a group that was invited to hunt on private property in west Texas. One of the guy's parents owned the property and they some basic rules to follow. Number one was to not leave your blind except to retrieve your deer, then wait until the truck comes around to pick you up.

It was early afternoon and I was let out at a blind about 1/2 mile from the nearest blind. I had been there about an hour and a half when I saw movement about 100 yards away. I put my scope on it and it was the only lawyer in our group. My first thought was to throw up, then started shaking very soon after. That didn't last long as I turned to just being plain pi$$ed. Needless to say after the chewing he got he didn't go rambling off after that.
I had two idiots come walking under my stand poaching and I told them to get the heck out. And one of the idiots almost fell down trying to get his rifle off his shoulder. I told them I wasn't a deer dumb azz, and they took off running.
There's a big difference between hunter and poacher, as I age I'm learning.

Latest posts