Humor me here....

Help Support CattleToday:

Do you put rugs on your kitchen floor?

• yes

Votes: 48 60.8%
  • no

Votes: 31 39.2%

• Total voters
Where I'm from we are supposed to vote early and often but I was late reading so early is out and since you ask to only vote once that is out but I voted yes but I don't like it but my wife does so we have one. In fact I hate a rug under the table.

OK Dun, there you have it; and I am sure our previous Queen Angie will not object......You can be King and Queen ... :cowboy:

If anyone else objects do it now or forever bite your tongue.... :p

Pics please Dun, of you in both of your tiaras.. :lol2:

hillsdown":2s4u3bqf said:
OK Dun, there you have it; and I am sure our previous Queen Angie will not object......You can be King and Queen ... :cowboy:

If anyone else objects do it now or forever bite your tongue.... :p

Pics please Dun, of you in both of your tiaras.. :lol2:

duns a queen? :eek:

Oh, yeah, I have rugs tossed around on the hard wood floors, when they get icky, I wash them. Why on God's green earth are we even talking about this? :???:

Yes - uncarpeted areas of the house

Kitchen:

one in front of the sink
One in front of the stove
one in front of the island/baking/vegetable sink area
one under the dogs food/water dish

Hallway

one down the center

Bathroom

One in front of the sink
One in front of the toilet
One in front of the shower

Entry/laundry area

One immediately in from the door
one more for good measure
one in front of the washer/dryer

Outside of house:

Come in from outside into the garage and there is a LONG one, then another good scraping the slush kind of rug right in front of the door before entering the house.

Rugs of varying duties can be hosed off/swept off/washed.

Michele

MistyMorning":10609xg2 said:
Why on God's green earth are we even talking about this? :???:

I think the cold weather has done got to yall northerners.

If you need some stimulating conversation, let me tell you about the cornbread brick my wife made tonight...

MistyMorning":3ci9nvvg said:
Oh, yeah, I have rugs tossed around on the hard wood floors, when they get icky, I wash them. Why on God's green earth are we even talking about this? :???:
Beats me ~ its my thread and I am baffled at its endurance. I just wanted to say that if I were still The Queen I would bequeath you a small country (or maybe Iowa) just for using the word "icky"!! Right up there with "Ish" and "nummy" in the catagory of things that make southerners go "huh?" :lol2:

cfpinz":h6x76425 said:
MistyMorning":h6x76425 said:
Why on God's green earth are we even talking about this? :???:

I think the cold weather has done got to yall northerners.

If you need some stimulating conversation, let me tell you about the cornbread brick my wife made tonight...
Cf I am just wondering but did it ever cross your mind that the wife is trying to kill you off or maybe she is just pretending to be a bad cook so you will tell her that she doesn't have to do it anymore

angie":2s9isdf9 said:
MistyMorning":2s9isdf9 said:
Beats me ~ its my thread and I am baffled at its endurance. I just wanted to say that if I were still The Queen I would bequeath you a small country (or maybe Iowa) just for using the word "icky"!! Right up there with "Ish" and "nummy" in the catagory of things that make southerners go "huh?" :lol2:

I had a boss from Iowa who said "ish" all the time.

I am offended you left out "dollbaby".

Angus Cowman":1iby474e said:
Cf I am just wondering but did it ever cross your mind that the wife is trying to kill you off or maybe she is just pretending to be a bad cook so you will tell her that she doesn't have to do it anymore

Either she has come to her senses and is trying to run him off (my hope). Or he's just a whiner that should have stayed home with momma (my belief)

Angus Cowman":4br85pge said:

Either way it ain't gonna happen. She'd have to poison me, I've seen her shoot!

dun":3ex9ocjt said:
Angus Cowman":3ex9ocjt said:

Either she has come to her senses and is trying to run him off (my hope). Or he's just a whiner that should have stayed home with momma (my belief)

You'd better hope she doesn't run me off, if she does I'm coming out to live with you and Auntie J!

Mom is a good cook, though.

cfpinz":282k1yo9 said:
dun":282k1yo9 said:
Angus Cowman":282k1yo9 said:

You'd better hope she doesn't run me off, if she does I'm coming out to live with you and Auntie J!

Maybe you could run her off and she could come live with us.

Lammie":31ty13ky said:
angie":31ty13ky said:
MistyMorning":31ty13ky said:

Give me New Mexico "dollbaby"

Lammie":ll0ln3b5 said:
angie":ll0ln3b5 said:
I just wanted to say that if I were still The Queen I would bequeath you a small country (or maybe Iowa) just for using the word "icky"!! Right up there with "Ish" and "nummy" in the catagory of things that make southerners go "huh?" :lol2:
"dollbaby" is a southern word that is just now making its rounds up north. I am sure there are a few of us gals up here beating it to death, and a few men wishing you'd of never used it! :lol2: :tiphat:

MM ~ you will have to speak to dun about New Mexico. I am no longer in the position to be handing out kingdoms. :( He is kinda stingy though......

dun":lyaw0l19 said:
cfpinz":lyaw0l19 said:

Huh! That being the case, I might just head north to MN after seeing those pics of the babes up there!

cfpinz":3rnjtztl said:
dun":3rnjtztl said:
cfpinz":3rnjtztl said:

Huh! That being the case, I might just head north to MN after seeing those pics of the babes up there!
Bring a jar of pickled herring and they'll follow you anywhere

Ya'll leave ol' CF alone - he can't help the way he looks. His wife knowed he was that way when she got him.
As for them rugs in the kitchen - i say no way! Too slick against the floor! You take off across that floor and put your foot on it and the next thing you know you're looking up at the ceiling wondering why you ever put that rug there!

angie":3htutvd9 said:
MistyMorning":3htutvd9 said:
Well stuff around here gets more confusing all the time... Jogee doesn't like rap music and I still don't like peas.....I don't get it, how come southerners don't like rugs? :???:

CKC1586":3i2wg61q said:
angie":3i2wg61q said:
MistyMorning":3i2wg61q said:
Well stuff around here gets more confusing all the time... Jogee doesn't like rap music and I still don't like peas.....I don't get it, how come southerners don't like rugs? :???:
Rugs just aint natural.
On the other hand, I kind of like them.
It is all very complicated.

Rugs slip? :???: Upnort rugs got that rubber foam type stuff,yaknow? :compute: 1 of the reasons we put them on the floor. :D Makes for good traction :clap:

Latest posts