hows about who's here in fl

Help Support CattleToday:

dieselbeef

Reaction score
seems like a bit more of us than there used to be..

speak up...

myakka city..just south of bfe and west of nowhere... :tiphat:

gary

A lot of the crackers done left, but still a few good ol boys left. GA, N.C, and Tn. seems like were they move to.

I'm still here in Hardee county, 'bout 1/2 way b-twixt Wauchula & Avon Park. Just don't get on the 'puter much, & admit don't check in here as much as I should.

hooknline":38luxzgg said:
Between orlando and daytona out in the redneck riviera
I knew it! You gotta be worth millions to live in that part of Florida! So are you posting from your yacht? Or having one of your servants type what you say? I can see it now, hook on his yacht eating caviar, hair down to his waist, both ears pierced, nothing to do but mess with us poor cattlemen all day while sipping on champagne. :lol:

Ha! I don't think so. 5 acres of mine, 5 of my mil's. I did have a 100k boat but got rid of that in 09 thanks to this wonderful economy. Had one ear pierced back in high school. Land sure isn't cheap here, so compared to some I guess I'm land rich, but then again I bought it for a song.

LOL, I dont think ISO has been between Orlando and Daytona. I dont think they even sell champange and caviar there.

Thats a nice stretch of Florida where Hook is. I bet he's really from Bithlo though...... :hide:

Naw Ltrx, not bithlo.not even close..originally from mesa az ..lol.bithlo is where all the meth labs are. I'm up in geneva where people know what good life is and appreciate what small towns offer.

Ok now I'm confused..I thought ltrx and layne were the same person and the member forgot their password and started a new acct...you guys gotta clue me in

hooknline":3kbv48m0 said:
Ok now I'm confused..I thought ltrx and layne were the same person and the member forgot their password and started a new acct...you guys gotta clue me in

You been on the meth? LRTX1 (sreen name for Layne). LaneFarms somebody else.

Ok, chances of layne and lane farms both from the same rough area being 2 different people.....small to none...but I guess the small chance came to play. Speed reading got me again

Latest posts