How to feed only cows?

Help Support CattleToday:

I THINK I GOT THIS PROBLEM SOLVED !!!!
Go down to feed store and buy 2 of them there lick tubs of protein. Get one of the ones that you can use for cows\horses and get one of them ones that has the stuff in it that will KILL HORSES. now peal the labels off and change them from one tub to the other OR turn each tub over and hit the bottoms till they dump then you can switch tubs, now just feed the tubs the cows will look good and if all works out horse problem solved
Just don't get caught or you may be sleeping in barn with the cows :help:

BRYANT":2t1426dc said:
I THINK I GOT THIS PROBLEM SOLVED !!!!
Go down to feed store and buy 2 of them there lick tubs of protein. Get one of the ones that you can use for cows\horses and get one of them ones that has the stuff in it that will KILL HORSES. now peal the labels off and change them from one tub to the other OR turn each tub over and hit the bottoms till they dump then you can switch tubs, now just feed the tubs the cows will look good and if all works out horse problem solved
Just don't get caught or you may be sleeping in barn with the cows :help:

Or sleeping with the fishes and Lucca Brazzi :nod:

Don't think I hadn't had some of them ideas! Wonder if she would believe the horses were abducted by aliens?!!!

makemfat":m8b0omtl said:
Don't think I hadn't had some of them ideas! Wonder if she would believe the horses were abducted by aliens?!!!

Have you tried a 2x4 right between the eyes..I know a couple guys on here that can give you instructions on how to do it. ;-)

Well, the old mare that's doing this probably only has another 8 or 10 years left in her....guess I'll outlive her and the problem will be solved!

makemfat":lncktn76 said:
All valid points.....but nothing I can currently implement! To get rid of the horses....I would be one woman short! And I really need my gate opener! Not to mention the good cookin'! The low hot wire won't work because the one horse has learned to get down on her knees and crawl under things. Yes, this is as awkward looking as you can imagine! Even the shortest heifer is taller than the horses' crawling height. Was just hoping some genious had invented some special feeder that they were keeping to themselves. Maybe it had a picture of a glue pot behind it or something to scare the horses away! Never hurts to ask! And at the risk of repeating....I don't want to feed grain, either. Just a mineral supplement. Grain costs money I want to keep in my pocket! Thanks, y'all!

I don't understand. There are wimmin advertising themselves all over craigslist that don't have any horses. Just go get another one.

TexasBred":151lk7hg said:
makemfat":151lk7hg said:

Have you tried a 2x4 right between the eyes..I know a couple guys on here that can give you instructions on how to do it. ;-)

Wait a minute I think I resemble that remark...........Long story...............Bad moment........Great result.......Still feel kinda bad about that one :cowboy:

Latest posts