How Ground Beef and Hamburgers are Made

Help Support CattleToday:

Well funny as it may be, there was a law suite by the dairy industry over McDonald calling it a milk shake when there was no milk in their shakes a few years back. That is why they now call it just a "shake ".

:pop: :pop: :pop: I agree 100%. :pop: :pop: :pop: keep diggin.....ahh , I mean going :pop: :pop: :pop:

LCCattle":c92dy5jj said:
bball":c92dy5jj said:
I'm ready for a serious conversation. Please explain what you take issue with about the way Dennis runs his hamburger producing outfit?
OK.
If by Dennis you mean the video, I didn't take issue with it, all I stated was " What's wrong with this picture?. Answer in my next post: " How Ground Beef and Hamburgers are Made" was in the title and I found it comical for someone in the beef business to call his beef product " Hamburgers "

Now lighten up a little as I posted it for educational purposes. Now would you like to discuss it?

Lighten up? I didn't even come at you hard. Reread my post. Seems like you're making a mountain out of long standing molehill. Dennis,in fact, makes hamburgers. Since they were squares, I presume for Wendy's restaurant. Educational purposes? Ok, most everyone who has been around beef understands how hamburger and ground beef are made and out of trimmings. But thanks anyhow???

bball":zo65qj9e said:
Lighten up? I didn't even come at you hard. Reread my post. Seems like you're making a mountain out of long standing molehill. Dennis,in fact, makes hamburgers. Since they were squares, I presume for Wendy's restaurant. Educational purposes? Ok, most everyone who has been around beef understands how hamburger and ground beef are made and out of trimmings. But thanks anyhow???
Maybe it's all just new to him, and he just now found out hamburger meat wasn't grown on a tree and 'picked fresh daily'.

LCCattle":184q0bkw said:
Well funny as it may be, there was a law suite by the dairy industry over McDonald calling it a milk shake when there was no milk in their shakes a few years back. That is why they now call it just a "shake ".

Can you give a source for this info? I'm sure you read it on the internet so it must be true. You have no credibility.

callmefence":3rq2zhqz said:
LCCattle":3rq2zhqz said:
bball":3rq2zhqz said:
I'm ready for a serious conversation. Please explain what you take issue with about the way Dennis runs his hamburger producing outfit?
OK.
If by Dennis you mean the video, I didn't take issue with it, all I stated was " What's wrong with this picture?. Answer in my next post: " How Ground Beef and Hamburgers are Made" was in the title and I found it comical for someone in the beef business to call his beef product " Hamburgers "

Now lighten up a little as I posted it for educational purposes. Now would you like to discuss it?

If You think that's funny your gonna shyt when you find out were buffalo wings come from.

or Mountain Oysters :shock: :lol2:

A little history knowledge and he would know the term hamburger refers to the city of origin for a ground beef product, i.e. Hamburg germany

LCCattle":gjllilru said:
The same reason Breyers doesn't call it Ice cream any more, It's "Frozen Dessert".. Also the reason it tastes awful
Unilever should stick to making underarm deodorant and toilet bowl cleaner.

LCCattle":27il1dy0 said:
bball":27il1dy0 said:
OK.

But yet so uneducated the teacher has become.

callmefence":ew515k1b said:
LCCattle":ew515k1b said:
I found it comical for someone in the beef business to call his beef product " Hamburgers "

If You think that's funny your gonna shyt when you find out were buffalo wings come from.
:clap: Good one Fence.

On serious side, I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the plant. My one suggestion to Dennis would be to hire
a pretty girl for presenting rather than doing it himself, a little tasteful eye candy never hurts a businesses image.

Son of Butch":3bvzb17h said:
callmefence":3bvzb17h said:
:clap: Good one Fence.

On serious side, I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the plant. My one suggestion to Dennis would be to hire
a pretty girl for presenting rather than doing it himself, a little tasteful eye candy never hurts a businesses image.
But french fries still come from France....................right? :lol2:

Latest posts