How Ground Beef and Hamburgers are Made

Help Support CattleToday:

LCCattle
What's you agenda ?

I have my own idea but I'll allow you to answer first

Only thing I see wrong that I can't believe the government hasn't gotten on to them about is there is no sign warning you not to stick your hands or legs in the hopper of the grinder. I think it needs a sign to be compliant with gov't regulations because you know the temptation of sticking your arm in there is immense.

Do you have a clue as to what cuts are available out of a beef. It's not all steaks. The trimmings has always been used for burger. It's all some people can afford . people could not afford burger made from prime beef.

M-5":zc67jr90 said:
Do you have a clue as to what cuts are available out of a beef. It's not all steaks. The trimmings has always been used for burger. It's all some people can afford . people could not afford burger made from prime beef.

Native Americans used all parts of the buffalo, nothing wrong with the trimmings it's good healthy beef, we don't waste so we can feed people. Same thing on ground chicken and turkey but people only take issue with the ground beef. Hamburger steak with onions and pan gravy or burgers on traeger grill = yum. Swedish meatballs, meatloaf, tacos, casseroles (runza casserole my fav it's a Nebraska thing), chili, lasagna, spaghetti, so many things you can do with it!

M-5":3v6u7g68 said:
You never answered if you wore a helmet on the school bus?
When you are ready for a serious conversation with an open mind, let me know.

Cross-7":1b9aeijf said:
LCCattle
What's you agenda ?

I have my own idea but I'll allow you to answer first
When you are ready for a serious conversation with an open mind, let me know.

I'm ready for a serious conversation. Please explain what you take issue with about the way Dennis runs his hamburger producing outfit?

M-5, did he wear a helmet on the short bus, not only did he wear a helmet, he licked the frost off the windows and chewed on his crayons from the crayon box, he doesent own any cattle or now anything obout the cattle buisness, he is like the group of people that protest pig wrestling at the county fair, no agenda, just trying to stir the pot, everything is copy and paste, which means he has no knowledge.

bball":1yxwa8vp said:
I'm ready for a serious conversation. Please explain what you take issue with about the way Dennis runs his hamburger producing outfit?
OK.
If by Dennis you mean the video, I didn't take issue with it, all I stated was " What's wrong with this picture?. Answer in my next post: " How Ground Beef and Hamburgers are Made" was in the title and I found it comical for someone in the beef business to call his beef product " Hamburgers "

Now lighten up a little as I posted it for educational purposes. Now would you like to discuss it?

LCCattle":fktzv8ug said:
bball":fktzv8ug said:
OK.
If by Dennis you mean the video, I didn't take issue with it, all I stated was " What's wrong with this picture?. Answer in my next post: " How Ground Beef and Hamburgers are Made" was in the title and I found it comical for someone in the beef business to call his beef product " Hamburgers "

Now lighten up a little as I posted it for educational purposes. Now would you like to discuss it?

If You think that's funny your gonna shyt when you find out were buffalo wings come from.