House construction

Help Support CattleToday:

Thank you and no camels are very easy to maintain, they do NOT jump, I keep mine behind a 48 inch wire fence. I do have electric wire on it too. They would stay behind just 3 strands of that easily. No special equipment, if you have raised goats this is a paid vacation! One bull will service up to 15-20 females. A breeder bull cost from $5000. to $20,000. depending on age, color, size, talents, temperament etc...... a female will be double the price for many of the same reasons plus a few more. Now a baby will be half of what I just quoted because they are not proven. So, I sell weaned baby female common colored's for $5500., the more uncommon colored the more the price is. I sell male common colored's for$3000., the more uncommon colored the more the price is. This will be a good year as I have a very rare albino male! The last one that sold through a public auction in MO. in 2009 went for $17,000. :D I also have a dark chocolate male! Cool :heart:

Do you have to assist them in breeding as they show the arabs doing on tv??? That would be enough to keep me out of the business.

No assisting EVER! I have no idea why they do that, I think maybe to GET on tv, but they do a lot of things with and to their camels that we in this country would never THINK of doing. They also calve with no assisting needed.

OK-- :bs: :bs: :bs:
You lost me at "cures cancer".
The market for camel milk at $10/litre (close to $50/gal) is not something to bet the farm on unless you can prove it cures cancer with research. And I hope that is true. You'll be richer than Bill Gates.

Latest posts