House construction

Help Support CattleToday:

cameldairy

Reaction score
houseandpoolframing-1.jpg

:lol2: nope, we live in the house. Selling camels is the way I make my money along with zebras. Milking is what's to come. BIG business, just google camel milk health benefits and you will see what I mean. Right now you can't "legally" sell raw camels milk but we are getting some regulations changed within a couple of years so it will be "legal". Right now we can only sell it as "pet quality" and we can freeze it and sell as much as we can get. The going price is $10. per liter and a camel will produce 7 gallons a day.

Show us your cattle? This is "Cattle Today". How much do you have to feed a camel to get 60 lbs. of milk a day? Should be a market for the milk if more of these camel riders keep coming over.

It's not just the "camel riders" that want the milk. And there is WAY more demand than supply here in the US.It mostly brings the big price because it has been proven to help cancer patients and diabetics and whole lot more... http://sudani.hubpages.com/hub/Benefits-of-Camel-Milk camels are the most feed efficient animal I have ever raised, I feed 10# of grain per day per each adult. Just a 12% horse feed. They have great pasture and grass hay supplemented in the Winter.

We tried our hand at raising ostrich, GREAT meat. The bottom fell out of that when we couldn't get public slaughter houses to slaughter them and privately it was just too expensive, so now the only meat you can get is so damn expensive to get it to the table it's just a hard market to thrive in.

I imagine camels are quite expensive to buy. They are not something you see every day. What type of special equipment does it take to raise camels? Are they fence jumpers so you need a 6ft fence? Oh, and nice place. I really like it. Well done :clap:

Latest posts