Hould Angus Dispersion

Help Support CattleToday:

Oldtimer

Reaction score
I read in the Montana Angus Directory an ad for a complete dispersion sale of Hould Angus (Bruce and Linda) Malta Mt- Sept 23rd...The sale will be held in Billings MT...A lot of OCC bloodlines featured- along with some bloodlines tracing back to Diamond D and Cole Creek Angus..Selling 350 head- cows, calves (bulls and heifers), bred heifers...
Most his stuff is in the 4-5 frame size- with his smallest bull selling last year being a 3.1 frame and the biggest I think was a 5.8 frame...Last year his bulls averaged around $2200 and his bred heifers around $1700...

From what I've heard they are dispersing their registered herd as they are too busy with their commercial herd, farming, and feedlot/bull and heifer development operation....

how did this sale end up, i bought a heifer calf that i think alot of. I was not at the sale where there any great cow prospects.

spb":1wizv4ai said:
how did this sale end up, i bought a heifer calf that i think alot of. I was not at the sale where there any great cow prospects.

Sorry I didn't see your post- but I answered your PM...I think you got a great prospect as Ohlde had nothing to say but good things about the Missing Link sired cattle....
Because of the time of the year- and the economic conditions the bred heifers sold for $200-300 less than last years spring heifer sale- and there were several Missing Link bred heifers I would have loved to have gotten....
I hope you have good luck with the heifer you got...

Latest posts