Horrible but...

Help Support CattleToday:

3way, if I got a wife my mother would have a heart attack and it'd be all my fault.
So I do (or don't do) my own housework. It is possible to not do housework for a long long time.

GMN":3461s6ff said:
You give your wife an allowance? That sounds stone-age?
Yep... i give myself an allowance as well. We are both employees of the business. We give ourselves a modest paycheck and everything else get's rienvested. We haven't evolved up to the stage where we live paycheck to paycheck yet.

regolith":1xi0y9fh said:
3way, if I got a wife my mother would have a heart attack and it'd be all my fault.
So I do (or don't do) my own housework. It is possible to not do housework for a long long time.

:mrgreen: Just do it like my sister... Marry a toltal P**** and make HIM stay home and clean. She even makes him sit down to pee :nod: .

Rego I need a wife too .. :nod:

Would love to just "work" and nothing else .. ;-)

I have been breaking my @ss all month getting ready for Christmas and I doubt I will even get a thankyou . :dunce:

hillsdown":2fazdvly said:

I have been breaking my @ss all month getting ready for Christmas and I doubt I will even get a thankyou . :dunce:
Hillsdown, not for your working your butt off for Christmas, but for the good posts you write THANK YOU...and hope you have a good day today...we are 1hr 25mins into Christmas, everyone has gone to bed I'm here listening to Christmas songs on a late night TV channel, waiting for the oven to ting to tell me the Turkey is done, if I leave it until the morning nothing will get done in time. I guess we all do it World wide, although I have had a big Thanks from my lot.

hillsdown":3spssgze said:

YES! My sista from another mista!... I was thinking the same thing.... however, after my hubby looked at what "Santa did" (at 2am this morning)....I got a kiss and a "good job". He'll read this later and know that I really appreciated that. :heart:

GMN":196m0h6h said:
cow pollinater":196m0h6h said:
My wife got pregnant on our honeymoon so she's been a stay at home mom every since... One time I chewed on her about being out of laundry and she said, "you're a grown man. Take some responsibility for your own laundry." I washed my own clothes for a while and did my share of dishes and cooking and waited patiently. Finally it was time for her monthly allowance. When she came to ask I told her that she was a grown woman and needed to take some responsibility for her own money supply. About three days later I came home to a clean house, food, and fresh laundry. I handed her a check and we've never talked about it since. :lol:

You give your wife an allowance? That sounds stone-age?
You give your wife an allowance? That sounds like total Bull Shyte to me.

Latest posts