Horrible but...

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
It still made me LOL.

170855379583007479_lZf5L673_c.jpg

My husband does his own laundry ,that is the one thing his mother taught him before he came to Canada .. :D I still do the expensive clothes that need special attention but his regular day to day crap he washes himself .

hillsdown":33xdwhmo said:
My husband does his own laundry ,that is the one thing his mother taught him before he came to Canada .. :D I still do the expensive clothes that need special attention but his regular day to day crap he washes himself .
My husband will...i just wont let him anymore. He mixes things that i don't think should be mixed, like jeans and good shirts.

I wonder if that really was on a tag or if it was photoshopped in?

You did good slick. Pantyhose are only good for holding worms to catch armadillos. Orher than that all they do is get in the way

My wife got pregnant on our honeymoon so she's been a stay at home mom every since... One time I chewed on her about being out of laundry and she said, "you're a grown man. Take some responsibility for your own laundry." I washed my own clothes for a while and did my share of dishes and cooking and waited patiently. Finally it was time for her monthly allowance. When she came to ask I told her that she was a grown woman and needed to take some responsibility for her own money supply. About three days later I came home to a clean house, food, and fresh laundry. I handed her a check and we've never talked about it since. :lol:

hooknline":1cr4rto4 said:
You did good slick. Pantyhose are only good for holding worms to catch armadillos. Orher than that all they do is get in the way

I wish she had saw that way, Hook. At the time the women were required to wear them at the office, so she wasn't amused.

CP, that reminds me of what I told my second wife before we married. I told her I could wash my own clothes, clean the house when needed and had even been know to have sex by myself, so a woman wasn't a requirement.

I could do with one of them. She could have brung me a sandwich, bottle of water and a lift home from the back of the farm today.

As I mused one time in the hearing of a friend who was putting the pressure on regarding getting married: "Yeah, I guess it would be nice to have the fire lit when you come home and the washing off the line if it rains."
He snorted. "It's not a wife you want, it's a slave."
Huh? *His* wife has given him six children and does 100% of the childrearing and housework while he takes every opportunity to belittle her. All I wanted was someone at home with enough sense to get the washing off the line if she notices rain.

Fill a leg up withworms, tie a knot and put in trap. Dillos love worms And dont ask me to explain the gettin in the way part

cow pollinater":oglii0ub said:
My wife got pregnant on our honeymoon so she's been a stay at home mom every since... One time I chewed on her about being out of laundry and she said, "you're a grown man. Take some responsibility for your own laundry." I washed my own clothes for a while and did my share of dishes and cooking and waited patiently. Finally it was time for her monthly allowance. When she came to ask I told her that she was a grown woman and needed to take some responsibility for her own money supply. About three days later I came home to a clean house, food, and fresh laundry. I handed her a check and we've never talked about it since. :lol:

You give your wife an allowance? That sounds stone-age?

I taught my kids all how to do laundry-this way I am free to do other things, like ebay, web browsing-you get the drift... ;-)

cow pollinater":3jrvp5k4 said:
Guess that's waht you would call a "working relationship'. Not even going to ask how love making is negotiated or settled.

regolith":2rcd66rk said:
I could do with one of them. She could have brung me a sandwich, bottle of water and a lift home from the back of the farm today.

As I mused one time in the hearing of a friend who was putting the pressure on regarding getting married: "Yeah, I guess it would be nice to have the fire lit when you come home and the washing off the line if it rains."
He snorted. "It's not a wife you want, it's a slave."
Huh? *His* wife has given him six children and does 100% of the childrearing and housework while he takes every opportunity to belittle her. All I wanted was someone at home with enough sense to get the washing off the line if she notices rain.

Rego you're just talking to the wrong Vato'. As pretty and hard working as you are you should be able to snare a good one in a heartbeat.