But everything is running smoothly: Biden

Help Support CattleToday:

Marsha Blackburn

United States Senator from Tennessee calls it like it is.

E9v59s5WUAk13hI.jpg

Where did you find that jltrent? I would like to share it but I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

Where did you find that jltrent? I would like to share it but I can't seem to find it. Thanks.
On her website and heard it on the news and thought dang I wish this crappy state I am in had good people like that in high up places. Look on her twitter account on her website and you should be able to share.

Look across the river and see how different it is. Whats so different in a mile from your house? Everything changes
Believe me I look everyday and wish they would jerk the line North a few feet.
The river is just below the trees and just look at the scenery (TN) and that is not a good picture.

pgXWfrg.jpg

A Navy SEAL veteran who was on the team that killed Osama bin Laden said it's time to "kill people" and "drop our stupid rules of engagement" after U.S. service members were killed in Kabul on Thursday.

The loss of American life is "shameful," and the United States needs to step up and fix the situation, Robert O'Neill said.

"It's difficult, but it's not really that hard to do. It's going to be dangerous," O'Neill said after four U.S. service members were confirmed killed. After his interview, eight more were reported dead. "We need to re-establish and expand our footprint — what we're doing there. We need to really drop our stupid rules of engagement."

11 MARINES, NAVY MEDIC AMONG DEAD AS KABUL CASUALTIES CLIMB

CLICK HERE FOR LATEST ON AFGHANISTAN CRISIS

The American military needs to get the word out and be "chaotic," he told Fox Business.

They need to "let them know, 'Anyone outside right now with a gun, we're going to kill you,'" he said. "It's time to move, time to kill people, and time to rescue people."

These objectives will not be accomplished if Americans try to negotiate with the "terrorists," O'Neill continued.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

"We have American blood on our hands. It's all of us," he said. "We need to get into the fight together. This is one nation — we have a common enemy, and just because we don't think we're at war with someone doesn't mean they're not at war with us."

Washington Examiner Videos

The Jimmy Carter Iran rescue in the desert was a pretty big failure.
I know/knew people that were involved in that rescue attempt, previously had served with them in RVN. It was well planned, religiously rehearsed but the loss of 3 of the RH 53 helicopters and the sand storm that blew up caused the mission to be aborted after the helo/C-130 collision at Desert One.
Sometimes, 'stuff' happens.

I know/knew people that were involved in that rescue attempt, previously had served with them in RVN. It was well planned, religiously rehearsed but the loss of 3 of the RH 53 helicopters and the sand storm that blew up caused the mission to be aborted after the helo/C-130 collision at Desert One.
Sometimes, 'stuff' happens.
Thank you for clearing that up. It is difficult, impossible perhaps, to come up with another situation as badly bungled as the on we are witnessing in Afghanistan right now.

Sounds like we have now been able to estimate how many Americans are still there. How many Afghans are we also trying to evac? This could go on for years. You would think many of the educated class would accept a free ride to USA.

Sounds like we have now been able to estimate how many Americans are still there. How many Afghans are we also trying to evac? This could go on for years. You would think many of the educated class would accept a free ride to USA.
Hate to say it but I bet these Afghans show up for work while we lay around on unemployment.

Looking back at an effort that saved at least, by their count, 630 Afghan lives, Redman expressed deep frustration "that our own government didn't do this. We did what we should do, as Americans."

Thoughts and prayers for your son and everybody over there Ouachita. I got a son sitting at an Army base in GA, proud of him and I know it is part of the job but would be lying if I said anything other than I hope he stays put.

Latest posts