HOLY MOSES! And a mere $15 Million

Help Support CattleToday:

Kathie in Thorp":192w8tpp said:
This property is for sale in our area -- Arabian Horse operation. It's worth it to travel through the slide show; this is really quite a set-up and I can hardly imagine anything more luxurious and rub-your-nose-in-it fancy.

http://tours.tourfactory.com/tours/tour.asp?t=811902

That would make a wonderful summer home Kathie.
When you buy it don't for us little ct people

That is a real nice piece of property. I could feel right at home there relaxing by the pool with a glass of fine wine while I watch my perfect herd of Gelbvieh cattle graze the pasture by day and sleep in stalls at night. I could even bathe them in the wash stalls and show them in the huge indoor arena. I might even host a major show there ;)

No mention in the add about closet space. I better call before I make an offer.

Not supposed to repeat this as it would be gossip so I'll type it but I know someone on the board that looked at the place but decided against buying it due to some issue about the widths of the gates or something like that.

Jogeephus":2qsxtmgx said:
Not supposed to repeat this as it would be gossip so I'll type it but I know someone on the board that looked at the place but decided against buying it due to some issue about the widths of the gates or something like that.
You know Crowder has to be able to move his wimmens in and gate width would be important. :mrgreen: :lol2:

Jogeephus":2t1oiyhj said:
I just pucked a little in the back of my throat... I KNOW he only want's it for that theatre room. :yuck: He could truck in veiwers from seatle and have his own private audiance. :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

This place is roughly 10 miles S. of us. Actually, I wouldn't know what to do with a place like that! Stock catfish in the outside pool? Goldfish in the inside pool? And all those fancy bottles of wine . . . how many boxes of Franzia could I store there . . . . ?? And none of the roofs probably leak, and we wouldn't have to use salvaged materials to build corrals. What fun would that be?

There is a property that borders ours on the market for a paltry $4 million -- only about 40 acres in pasture but 300+ in prime hay ground, 3 homes, plus a studio apartment adjacent to the best smelling tack room I've ever walked into, and it's river front land, so I wouldn't need to stock a swimming pool. Plenty of ground to build a nice indoor arena. That place would suit me just fine, and the CT people could have a heckuva party there, too! But I didn't have a winning lottery ticket last week, either. :(

With 300 acres of hay you should be able to pay it off in a year or two and still have extra hay for your own cattle.

Jogeephus":q7zo6ul0 said:
Just tell them its organic hay and you should be able to sell it easily just south of you.
Someone south, from palm trees and beaches country, that raises organic crops, actually looked at the neighbor's property last week. Am not sure what they could grow up here, where we have real winters, that they grow in palm trees and beaches land. The ground is not presently organic hay ground.

Hey Kathie didn't they just legalize a high dollar crop in Washington? You could grow it even bale it in small squares and probably pay for the place in a season or two. :lol:

I don't see a reason to move, I can see all the wind turbines I want here.

Plus, there are just too many windows in that place. It doesn't look energy efficient at all. :D

Jogeephus":2dyka9ja said:
Just tell them its organic hay and you should be able to sell it easily just south of you.

I know what kind of hat you are talking about, wink wink.

Alan":v2bi2tn5 said:
Hey Kathie didn't they just legalize a high dollar crop in Washington? You could grow it even bale it in small squares and probably pay for the place in a season or two. :lol:
Naw, don't think so, Alan. Lordy, could you imagine the red tape you'd have to go through to put in and sell 300 acres of pot legally ?!?! Not to mention the razor wire and armed guards.

Latest posts