Hills new Commerical herd

Help Support CattleToday:

Hill Creek Farm said:
Also, installing a big time feedlot that will have enough capacity told hold up to 600 feeder calves.
HCF, you're gonna be have CHB in that feedlot. You owe it to us herf breeders for droppin out on us so quickly. Oh and just to let you know me and my buddies will be at your place this weekend to drop off your first load of steers. And yes, the price is stil at $2.00 a lb. :cboy:

EDIT- couldnt get that quote figured out

Hill, disregard all the facetious posts and keep in mind what I posted about the bodacious commercial x's. It's a standing offer. The x's will outperform 99%(in an overwhelming number of categories) any purebreds you might(now, or in the future) have or gain possesion of.

Well, I guess either, #1 everybody hates me again, #2 know one believes me, or #3, I just need to give up trying with you all. When I told you all that I was going to stik to my word and be straight forward, I meant it and every damn word. I want to be your alls friend and have a good time on this cattle board. But how can I when I have slurr remarks against me and saying things that aren't true and making up these stupid lies. I mean, what have I done to you all? LA4Angus and MikeC., hell they wanted over $3 million dollars in money and we joked around about me sending them money, which I never would. And then I see where someone posted about me laying out my plans in a few minutes then going through the Virginia Regulators then going through ALL that darn paperwork? That isn't true. I designed my herd in 6 months, maybe even more. And just these stupid sayings towards me that just get out of control and make me look like an idoit. I mean, I left yesterday, went to VPI and saw some cattle. I come back and everyone hates me, doesn't believe me, or thinks I need profesional help? Guess what, I don't need help and I am a new Matt. I am sticking to my words actions and everything else. If you don't want to believe me, that is fine.

Crowderfarms wrote:
If you were on "Crack" like HCF is, you would have been one of his investors, and partners.

HCF Wrote:
Listen, comments like this, can land you for slander real quick; so if I were you, I would shut that mouth of yours up real quick or I will legally. You can count on that, I guarantee it.

I am going to start the SAVE THE CROWDER LEGAL DEFENSE FUND, CLDF for short. I am starting it off with a $100 donation anybody care to chip in?

Herefordcross":c3zf2yc7 said:
Crowderfarms wrote:
If you were on "Crack" like HCF is, you would have been one of his investors, and partners.

HCF Wrote:
Listen, comments like this, can land you for slander real quick; so if I were you, I would shut that mouth of yours up real quick or I will legally. You can count on that, I guarantee it.

I am going to start the SAVE THE CROWDER LEGAL DEFENSE FUND, CLDF for short. I am starting it off with a $100 donation anybody care to chip in?
Good idea, he may need it if he keep son running that mouth.

Hill Creek Farm":p4z481jv said:
Well, I guess either, #1 everybody hates me again, #2 know one believes me, or #3, I just need to give up trying with you all. When I told you all that I was going to stik to my word and be straight forward, I meant it and every be nice word. I want to be your alls friend and have a good time on this cattle board. But how can I when I have slurr remarks against me and saying things that aren't true and making up these stupid lies. I mean, what have I done to you all? LA4Angus and MikeC., be nice they wanted over $3 million dollars in money and we joked around about me sending them money, which I never would. And then I see where someone posted about me laying out my plans in a few minutes then going through the Virginia Regulators then going through ALL that darn paperwork? That isn't true. I designed my herd in 6 months, maybe even more. And just these stupid sayings towards me that just get out of control and make me look like an idoit. I mean, I left yesterday, went to VPI and saw some cattle. I come back and everyone hates me, doesn't believe me, or thinks I need profesional help? Guess what, I don't need help and I am a new Matt. I am sticking to my words actions and everything else. If you don't want to believe me, that is fine.

I'm going to guess #2. Matt, it was less than 4 months ago that you sold all your Herefords to save your grandparents farm. Then you claimed to have bought a bunch of Angus at sales, but the Angus website never showed them being transferred into your name. And there was a farm in California mixed in there sometime that you bought. Of course no one believes you! I don't think anyone hates you but a number of people are having fun seeing how outlandish your story gets before you go to a new storyline.

Hill Creek Farm wrote:
stupid sayings towards me that just get out of control and make me look like an idoit.

Trust me there's only one person on here saying anything that makes you look that way. :D

Hill Creek Farm":3ajfv45q said:
NamVet_Farmer44":3ajfv45q said:
Hill Creek Farm":3ajfv45q said:
NamVet_Farmer44":3ajfv45q said:
Got it all planned out on paper huh? Well, in the cattle business, I could swear papers lie, because nothing ever comes out quite the way I plan it to when I first write it down on paper
NamVet, where are you located in VA? What type of cattle do you run? Take care and keep in touch. Maybe you can come over and learn how to drive nails into boards when were building the corral and also maybe you can come over and learn realy quick how to build fence? Com on, this work isn't that hard?

I'm heritage_farmboy...don't know if you remember me from that username or not, i'm out in Highland County, and I run mostly horned herfs...and no thanks with the driving nails and building fence at your place, got enough of that to do my own self...if you need some help with that...I'm sure MikeC and la4angus could give you a price estimate on what it'd cost for their labor :lol:
There labor is out the roof, believe me. They really must want some of my money for some reason. They are good guys and they give me something to laugh about.

Wow!

Whew, it is just like I said before. It is like going by a car wreck. You don't want to look but you just cannot stop yourself. Totally amazing.

Latest posts