Hills new Commerical herd

Help Support CattleToday:

HCF, you are a glutton for punishment. Or perhaps you enjoy the attention? Either way, you are one of a kind. Boone

Crowderfarms":3hf5klua said:
If you were on "Crack" like HCF is, you would have been one of his investors, and partners.
Listen, comments like this, can land you for slander real quick; so if I were you, I would shut that mouth of yours up real quick or I will legally. You can count on that, I guarantee it.

NamVet_Farmer44":148r4sit said:
Hill Creek Farm":148r4sit said:
Brandonm2":148r4sit said:
Hill Creek Farm":148r4sit said:
Also, installing a big time feedlot that will have enough capacity told hold up to 600 feeder calves. I have it all laid out on paper and now I am ready to start building my new cowherd. It has taken a few months, but I have done some research and a lot of pricing and ready to

You do know that a six hundred head feedlot is a "confined animal feeding unit" and not a farm so you are going to have to get state approval from your state' environmental regulators to open one and they will require professionally engineered site plans and probably public hearings??
Yes, I know because I already have.

Also, thanks for everyone else comments. I had a blast reading them! Take care.

Seem like I would have heard about a "big time" 600 head feedlot going up less than 90 miles away from me
Well, I guess you haven't since I just got everything approved by the Virginia regulators.

NamVet_Farmer44":r1scdxtj said:
I'm heritage_farmboy...don't know if you remember me from that username or not, i'm out in Highland County, and I run mostly horned herfs...and no thanks with the driving nails and building fence at your place, got enough of that to do my own self...if you need some help with that...I'm sure MikeC and la4angus could give you a price estimate on what it'd cost for their labor :lol:
I'm gone for a day and come back and look at what happens. When I left Hill Creek was begging to give me and Mike some money to wheel and deal like he does and now he wants to work for us. Holy Moly.. :help: :help:

Probably a bored college student or someone living alone who has watched the board long enough and wants take on a fantasized identity and feel like they are somebody. Internet is full of them.

bigbull338":3ex1bwqo said:
ok yall i maybe a tad slow here.but if i bought 33 comm cows from someone i think id know their name without having to go look at an email to see what their name is.
Bigbull, you gonna have to learn how to wheel and deal if you gonna stay in Hill Street's company. As soon as he he sends MikeC's and my check for $50,000.00 each maybe we can learn you some lessons in wheeling and dealing. We are working on a Nigerian oil field deal right now. If you want in let Hill Street know and he will forward you some expense money. Be aware that it may have to come from the Crowder for President war chest.Just don't get scairt off

What is the breeding on your Lims and their reg. numbers? I just wanted to see what your putting on your cows and what you are wanting to get out of them.

Hmmm - I never heard of a Gman - and noone with that name is a member of the NY Beef Producers Assn (most commercial & registered breeders are members). Selling 33 head - he would be a large breeder for NY.

Hill Creek Farm":2awg6aro said:
NamVet_Farmer44":2awg6aro said:
Brandonm2":2awg6aro said:
Also, installing a big time feedlot that will have enough capacity told hold up to 600 feeder calves. I have it all laid out on paper and now I am ready to start building my new cowherd. It has taken a few months, but I have done some research and a lot of pricing and ready to

You do know that a six hundred head feedlot is a "confined animal feeding unit" and not a farm so you are going to have to get state approval from your state' environmental regulators to open one and they will require professionally engineered site plans and probably public hearings??

Seem like I would have heard about a "big time" 600 head feedlot going up less than 90 miles away from me
Well, I guess you haven't since I just got everything approved by the Virginia regulators.

wow that was fast, just a few minutes you had just finished laying out you plans now you have already gone thru all the public hearings, enviromental impact studies and are ready to go, by that rate you should be on top of the world by tommorow.
all i can say now is poor poor poor matt shame he is so insecure
he has to make up fantasy stories to survive, and this is another farce.

Matt you didn't even last a week with your resolve to be upfront with us

Hill Creek Farm":20wr7snp said:
NamVet_Farmer44":20wr7snp said:
Brandonm2":20wr7snp said:

wow that was fast, just a few minutes ago you had just finished laying out your plans on paper now you have already gone thru all the public hearings, enviromental impact studies and regularitory processes and are ready to go, by that rate you should be on top of the world by tommorow.
all i can say now is poor poor poor matt shame he is so insecure
he has to make up fantasy stories to survive, and this is another farce.

Matt you didn't even last a week with your resolve to be upfront with us

Ever see the cartoons with a picture of a bunch of hens in a chicken coop clucking away..............

you all crack me up, sorry life is slow for you also.

SEC":1uc1mle8 said:
Ever see the cartoons with a picture of a bunch of hens in a chicken coop clucking away..............

He makes it so easy. Kind of like a guy in a top hat, you just can't resist throwing a snowball at it.

dun

MikeC":14q4l00r said:
The Lithium must be kickin' in. :roll:

Yea, It takes heavy doses for "TRI-Polar" Disorder. :roll:
Mike, does this mean that we'll each have to wait a few days for our $50,000.00. I was sure planning on it right away to buy a couple of those new Aubrac French bulls. Oh Well. Maybe next week. :shock: :shock:

la4angus":38s6mjb9 said:
MikeC":38s6mjb9 said:
The Lithium must be kickin' in. :roll:

Yea, It takes heavy doses for "TRI-Polar" Disorder. :roll:
Mike, does this mean that we'll each have to wait a few days for our $50,000.00. I was sure planning on it right away to buy a couple of those new Aubrac French bulls. Oh Well. Maybe next week. :shock: :shock:

No. I already got my check. Didn't you get yours?

I'm a little afraid to cash it though. It's written on a "Mississippi River Bank" account. :D

dun":38dyde1r said:
SEC":38dyde1r said:

He makes it so easy. Kind of like a guy in a top hat, you just can't resist throwing a snowball at it.

dun

Reminds me of the Chicken Hawk in the old Foghorn Leghorn cartoons.

"Sumpthin kind hmmmmm about a boy that don't like baseball".

bgm":y615w059 said:
Hill,

Just a guess, but your eyes are brown aren't they? :D

I just watch, and don't say much, but,

thats funny :lol2: :clap: :lol2: :clap: ;-)

Latest posts