Hills new Commerical herd

Help Support CattleToday:

Jeanne - Simme Valley":1ge3uost said:
So where did the 33 black angus come from in NY? Are they registered??
Jeanne, they are not registered. I will have to go into my email to find out the New York Angus breeders name. I will get back with you.

ok yall i maybe a tad slow here.but if i bought 33 comm cows from someone i think id know their name without having to go look at an email to see what their name is.

bigbull338":2w4xi3zy said:
ok yall i maybe a tad slow here.but if i bought 33 comm cows from someone i think id know their name without having to go look at an email to see what their name is.

When you're wheeling and dealing all over the country it's probably hard to recall petty details like who you got them from, breed, gender, color, etc

Hill Creek Farm":2kyavwin said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":2kyavwin said:
Jeanne, they are not registered. I will have to go into my email to find out the New York Angus breeders name. I will get back with you.
:cowboy: yeeeeeeeep get up here mule ill break you from kicking this poor ol' boy in the head

Hill Creek Farm":apfu9uqi said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":apfu9uqi said:

Know what's sad? The entire community here is watching you make scrambled BS.

There's a place out West called the Betty Ford Institute, may want to look into getting admitted there.

Crowderfarms":14q290nv said:
Hill Creek Farm":14q290nv said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":14q290nv said:

There's a place out West called the Betty Ford Institute, may want to look into getting admitted there.
His name is lloyd Gman.

Hill, I could have sold you a couple of the best limi bulls in the breed , right under your nose here in NC. I figured you would have called me .

Crowderfarms":27neq23j said:
Hill Creek Farm":27neq23j said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":27neq23j said:

NO NO i do not want him anywhere near me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KMacGinley":ivgx7rtx said:
I have to ask... Hill What about the 15 registered angus cows/heifers you bought two or 3 weeks ago?

the check bounced ???????

was this before or after the supposed demise?????

this guy has more problems that a one legged man in a butt kicking contest!!!!!

not many posts ago he CLAIMED he had changed and was going to be upfront with the board.

looks like it is PARK PLACE and monoply money again!!!
makes me wonder if this is not some sort of a school project where they give you an allotment of funny money and let you play the stock market, and then grade you at the end depending on how well you done!!!!!!!!!

Gman. That's a name you don't see every day. Unless you're into old Jimmy Cagney movies. Hill, if you ever swoop into Ga. on a buying spree, give me a holler. I have some bodacious commercial cows I might be willing to part with.

Hill Creek Farm":3ev89i4l said:
Also, installing a big time feedlot that will have enough capacity told hold up to 600 feeder calves. I have it all laid out on paper and now I am ready to start building my new cowherd. It has taken a few months, but I have done some research and a lot of pricing and ready to

You do know that a six hundred head feedlot is a "confined animal feeding unit" and not a farm so you are going to have to get state approval from your state' environmental regulators to open one and they will require professionally engineered site plans and probably public hearings??

Brandonm2":2ouob1ly said:
Hill Creek Farm":2ouob1ly said:
Also, installing a big time feedlot that will have enough capacity told hold up to 600 feeder calves. I have it all laid out on paper and now I am ready to start building my new cowherd. It has taken a few months, but I have done some research and a lot of pricing and ready to

You do know that a six hundred head feedlot is a "confined animal feeding unit" and not a farm so you are going to have to get state approval from your state' environmental regulators to open one and they will require professionally engineered site plans and probably public hearings??
Yes, I know because I already have.

Also, thanks for everyone else comments. I had a blast reading them! Take care.

Hill Creek Farm":1doxad6n said:
Brandonm2":1doxad6n said:
Hill Creek Farm":1doxad6n said:

The Lithium must be kickin' in. :roll:

Crowderfarms":cgy4n5wx said:
Hill Creek Farm":cgy4n5wx said:
Brandonm2":cgy4n5wx said:
Hill Creek Farm":cgy4n5wx said:

Yea, It takes heavy doses for "TRI-Polar" Disorder. :roll:

MikeC":1tymvg8b said:
Crowderfarms":1tymvg8b said:
Hill Creek Farm":1tymvg8b said:
Brandonm2":1tymvg8b said:
Hill Creek Farm":1tymvg8b said:

Yea, It takes heavy doses for "TRI-Polar" Disorder. :roll:
I thinks its quadra polar: HCF, Black Angus 100%, Mr Right Guy, Matts family, Did I miss any?

Hill Creek Farm":1oaexhox said:
Brandonm2":1oaexhox said:
Hill Creek Farm":1oaexhox said:

Seem like I would have heard about a "big time" 600 head feedlot going up less than 90 miles away from me

Latest posts