Hey all you ghosts and goblins...

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie

Reaction score
What's your favorite Halloween movie? I was carving the pumpkin last night for my headless manure wagon driver, getting ready for the season. I am watching The Fog right now. For me, it is The Exorcist, hands down. And the original Halloween. although I am kinda glad when Jamie Leigh's friends get murdered. Talk about annoying! More of a mercy killing, really. :shock: :eek:

Mercy Killing! LOL

My kids and I start cheering when the screamers get caught!
Favorite Halloween show isn't really a movie. I still like Charlie Brown's "Great Pumpkin." Horror movies just don't scare me.

I'll go with the original Halloween. Years ago when I first got hooked up with cable, it was the first thing I saw. I think it was Halloween night 1980. When I see it now it seems outdated and somewhat silly, but I still have a soft spot in my heart for it.

Lammie":3uwcuu8d said:
What's your favorite Halloween movie? I was carving the pumpkin last night for my headless manure wagon driver, getting ready for the season. I am watching The Fog right now. For me, it is The Exorcist, hands down. And the original Halloween. although I am kinda glad when Jamie Leigh's friends get murdered. Talk about annoying! More of a mercy killing, really. :shock: :eek:
VanC":3uwcuu8d said:
I'll go with the original Halloween. Years ago when I first got hooked up with cable, it was the first thing I saw. I think it was Halloween night 1980. When I see it now it seems outdated and somewhat silly, but I still have a soft spot in my heart for it.

Have you seen Rob Zombie's Halloween??? That one really got me. Of course I'm a petty big wimp when it comes to horror movies! :shock: ;-)

I remember as a 12 year old kid being at home alone one night and watching the "Gargoyles". It scared the crap out of me.

A couple of nights ago, I watched the Mel Gibson movie called "Signs". Not really scary but very suspenceful. Wanted to turn the channel to watch something else but kept flipping back to watch the movie. Finally left it on the channel and finnished it.

Colorado2008":28adu8jx said:
Lammie":28adu8jx said:
VanC":28adu8jx said:

Have you seen Rob Zombie's Halloween??? That one really got me. Of course I'm a petty big wimp when it comes to horror movies! :shock: ;-)

The only Rob Zombie movie I have seen was House Of A Thousand Corpses and that was enough!

When I was a kid, The Birds scared the heck outa me, as well as this really badly made, sappy movie called Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte. It had Bettie Davis in it. The part where the so obvioisly fake head rolls out made me just lose it when I was little.

Of course, It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown is great and I watch it every year.

"I got a rock!"

When I was a kid, the local station used to show horror movies every Sunday afternoon. It was called Family Theater. It was great. I miss those days of having 4 channels. Local stations showed old movies all the time. Classic cartoons, too.

Oh yea, and Gargoyles scared me, too.

I guess I like the low budget thrillers the best. :D

Latest posts