Herefords

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep":2gltha3x said:
tncattle":2gltha3x said:
I finally met Tennesseetuxedo in person today, as fine a fellow as there is.
Are you buttering him up so he buys your cows ;)

Thank you for your kind words tncattle.

Nesi, these heifers are exceptional. If a fella near our place comes through and buys 16 first calf Angus cows from me next week then yes, I'll be buying the Hereford group including a very nice bull. If someone gets there before me with cash in hand that's okay too because I made a new friend today.

I finally got the bull's papers from AHA, the farm owner had lost them. If you want to see them just PM me.

Update.
Sold the bull 3 weeks ago and still have the heifers which should start calving around Mar 1 and May a earlier. But! Yesterday one calved no problem. She was obviously bred earlier than than we thought! But she delivered no problems and calf is running around so I'm happy for that.

tncattle":uy5qa24a said:
Update.
Sold the bull 3 weeks ago and still have the heifers which should start calving around Mar 1 and May a earlier. But! Yesterday one calved no problem. She was obviously bred earlier than than we thought! But she delivered no problems and calf is running around so I'm happy for that.

Glad she didn't have any issues.

Forgot to mention it's a Herford bull calf. He's about 24 hours old it when I tagged him he was strong and I had to catch him.

Yes, I contacted the breeder I bought them from and he said he can't recall any bull getting with them before May 1 but obviously one did. I looked at the rest of the heifers yesterday and I think 2-3 might be close as well.

Latest posts