Hereford Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

ilfarmer92":2fhazb8r said:
tom4018":2fhazb8r said:
memanpa":2fhazb8r said:
HerefordMan":2fhazb8r said:
Hello everyone. Ok, to answer your question about how I linked Red Oak to HCF, because there was a ad in the Hereford World about Red Oak and at the bottom of the page, there was the letters HCF, or Hill Creek Farm.

Ok, the conversation that I had this aftenoon with Mr. Frye was fanatstic! I really liek him and he sounds liek he knows what he is doing. He isn't in any type of lawsuit and that he isn't in any trouble. He states that he would one day like to start up again.

HCF states that he will be moving, where to whos knows. He said that he is moving west, but didn't go in specific where abouts. I would like to know where he is heading.

Then we talked about the Super Bowl and said that he is rooting for the Colts to win the Super Bowl. He said that he is a big Green Bay Packers fan and also a Washington Redskins fan.

He gave me some good hints about the Hereford breed about what bulls would work well and what bloodlines to stay away from. This conversation lasted about 30 minutes and then he said that if I ever got to Virginia with in two months, to stop by and see him. He is always interested in talking Herefords.

Another thing is, he said that he never owned any Angus in his life and said that he was going to, but didn't.

HImmmmmm wonder what happened to all those high dollar angus he bought last spring? did he just say he bought them to impress us? :roll: if he didn't actually buy them then he LIED to us, if he didn't lie to US he is lieing to YOU, either way there is some big untruths coming from matt, cannot have it both ways matt? caught again and again and again
never learn do you

p.s. do you have two cell phones so you can call and talk to your self? :roll: :roll:

I can't speak for the Angus bulls, but the he did not buy the Charolais bulls out of Ky that he said he bought. He e-mailed the breeder but would never give his phone number to them or call them. Fishy business if you ask me.[/quote:2fhazb8r]

Oh, fishy business is just how you work you're way up to DeShazer and Star Lake. NOT! And yes I raise Herefords, it's hard enough to get good enough to compete in your state, let alone at the nationals. I'd say matt's got his work cut out for him.
[/quote]

Exactly, it would take someone years of hard work and a substantial financial investment to be solidly established as the #3 Hereford breeder (in quality) in Alabama and he's talking about being the equal of Deshazer and Star Lake???? I wish Matt would go buy 20 ~average Hereford heifers and some semen and start breeding them....then get back to us in 20-25 years. You don't buy a good reputation you earn it.

Thanks for the message, Doc. I fully realize what I said. I know quite a few of the parties involved, who know's I may be one of them.

It's probably time for a moderator to lock this thread, and lock out the person in question's IP address. It would probably be more of a help to him than he know's.

If you are not him, trust me you don't want to be like him. And you really don't want to wish to have his brains or business sense.

If this is Matt, then you most likely already understand your own financial and business troubles. You would have just been better off paying the bills. I will say that I wish you luck with what is coming your way, because I truely believe you need it.

I am just glad that I didn't go in on a donor cow with Matt 6 months ago before all of this started. Because i would have been left paying the bill, or he would have probably just ran her through the sale ring at the local market.

HerefordMan":qq61zwc1 said:
Ok, the conversation that I had this aftenoon with Mr. Frye was fanatstic! I really liek him and he sounds liek he knows what he is doing. He isn't in any type of lawsuit and that he isn't in any trouble. He states that he would one day like to start up again.

I'm glad you were impressed. I've had the opportunity to make Matt's acquaintance on more than one occasion and every time I've ran into him I leave with the same thought in my head: "What a dumbass."

cfpinz

charter capt":310g3v5b said:
I am new here, and I thought the saltwater fishing forums were funny. This is a riot

:lol: :lol: :lol:

KNERSIE":26ktlf9j said:
If I remember correctly dun checked one of HCF's former persona's IP address and it matched with that of HCF. I don't know how to do this, but I am sure someone else will and that it could clear this rather senseless conversation up.

Just 13 post, but he can already reference something that happened weeks ago! :shock: ...and then attempt to convince people to try to link this rhetoric to him again......wow ;-)

What a joke

Disregard this posts...thought it was from:

"herfgusman HCF esquire"!

Sorry, Knersie....but I agree with you... :D

Herefords and Angus....but still herefords.....hmmmm. Sounds like HCF is going to try and corner the upcoming Black Hereford market in the future. :roll:

Latest posts