Hereford Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC":2xpnez0q said:
HerefordMan":2xpnez0q said:
MikeC, why for some reason do you think that I am HCF? It would be nice to have what he had and to own what he has. I am wanting to go east and see this place he calls, home. I want to see these cattle and I want to see his farm. I also want to see this place here in the west where he is locating.

Hill Creek Farms or whatever you all must call him was nice to me on the phone and that he is a very nice person.

I am glad I got to know him. I am going to give some other Hereford breeders some phoen calls and see if they have ever worked with him.

I don't have a clue who you are. But I SAW

HILL CREEK FARM as having posted a message to this thread just a few minutes ago. When I clicked on the message I got a box that said. This post/topic does not exist. Something to that effect.

Are YOU pulling for the Colts? Are YOU a Packers and Redskins fan? :lol: :lol:
No, I have to pull for the Cowboys! They are of course out of the race. Lost a darn close one to Seattle Seahawks. Well, maybe next year.

HerefordMan":2zhmcv2y said:
Hello everyone. Ok, to answer your question about how I linked Red Oak to HCF, because there was a ad in the Hereford World about Red Oak and at the bottom of the page, there was the letters HCF, or Hill Creek Farm.

Ok, the conversation that I had this aftenoon with Mr. Frye was fanatstic! I really liek him and he sounds liek he knows what he is doing. He isn't in any type of lawsuit and that he isn't in any trouble. He states that he would one day like to start up again.

HCF states that he will be moving, where to whos knows. He said that he is moving west, but didn't go in specific where abouts. I would like to know where he is heading.

Then we talked about the Super Bowl and said that he is rooting for the Colts to win the Super Bowl. He said that he is a big Green Bay Packers fan and also a Washington Redskins fan.

He gave me some good hints about the Hereford breed about what bulls would work well and what bloodlines to stay away from. This conversation lasted about 30 minutes and then he said that if I ever got to Virginia with in two months, to stop by and see him. He is always interested in talking Herefords.

Another thing is, he said that he never owned any Angus in his life and said that he was going to, but didn't.

OK, "HerefordMan", your posts demonstrate why some of us came down on Matt so hard.
If you are Matt, as most of us believe, then you are back to playing your games. Either grow up or get to a psychiatrist.
If you are not Matt, but spoke to him as you claim, then he is still giving his line of bs to another innocent party. Most people remember his incarnations as HCF, 100% Black Angus, and a few others, purchasing Herefords, claiming to have expanded to another farm on the west coast, getting into Angus, getting into a crossbred herd, buying another Hereford bull, the list goes on.
There aren't too many gullible people left on this site, so don't waste your time.

Chris H., I don't know the background of Matt, but on the phone he was a very nice person. He didn't say anything about living on the west coast, but he did say he was heading west, where to, I don't know. Hopefully, he is close to me. I like his ideas and he has given me some really good tips in the Hereford breed.

You know, I have told some of my friends and family that I was going to do this and that and then I never do, but I always tell those persons that I told, that I wasn't going to do it.

I look for this young man to do something in the future when he gets older, but I have no idea if he is or if he isn't. We will find out sooner or later.

I will say that I have faith in this young man, because I think he will pan out and his past will blow over. Just watch, it will.

You know I have done some stupid things when I was a kid and people found out about it, but after years and years of those things in the past, they have moved on and so have I. We don't get hooked on what he has or hasn't do in the past, we look at the today and future.

One last thing is, I believe Matt and he is a darn nice fellow.

HerefordMan":rjmuj8fw said:
Chris H., I don't know the background of Matt, but on the phone he was a very nice person. He didn't say anything about living on the west coast, but he did say he was heading west, where to, I don't know. Hopefully, he is close to me. I like his ideas and he has given me some really good tips in the Hereford breed.

You know, I have told some of my friends and family that I was going to do this and that and then I never do, but I always tell those persons that I told, that I wasn't going to do it.

I look for this young man to do something in the future when he gets older, but I have no idea if he is or if he isn't. We will find out sooner or later.

I will say that I have faith in this young man, because I think he will pan out and his past will blow over. Just watch, it will.

You know I have done some stupid things when I was a kid and people found out about it, but after years and years of those things in the past, they have moved on and so have I. We don't get hooked on what he has or hasn't do in the past, we look at the today and future.

From what I understand you have not known the boy for a week, yet you believe that he will be one of the best in the Hereford Breed? Please stop.

HerefordMan":yz6doxk4 said:

Ladies and Gentlemen: FOOLED ONCE - SHAME ON YOU! FOOLED TWICE, OR THRICE - SHAME ON - US!

DOC HARRIS

ilfarmer92":2vcls2sz said:
HerefordMan":2vcls2sz said:

From what I understand you have not known the boy for a week, yet you believe that he will be one of the best in the Hereford Breed? Please stop.
Dear Sir, I have only known Matt since our conversation on the phone today, actually now yesterday. I have faith in the boy to do well and some day rank high among the Hereford breed leaders like Star Lake or DeShazers that is all. I believe that Matt will possibly become a good breeder someday, that is all. Well, I guess I like to speak what is on my mind. Does that bother you sir? Do you raise Herefords?

DOC HARRIS":uj72qrap said:
HerefordMan":uj72qrap said:

Ladies and Gentlemen: FOOLED ONCE - SHAME ON YOU! FOOLED TWICE, OR THRICE - SHAME ON - US!

DOC HARRIS
Dear Mr. Harris, what type of a doctor are you? Mr. Harris I would like to know why you are referring me as being Matt, I am not him. I wish I had his brains and class. He was very nice on the phone. Why don't any of you like him?

I will have to let Matt know that he is no longer welcomed on this board. What has he done that is so bad? Maybe I shouldn't here, but to my ears on the phone, he was a great person to talk with.

If I remember correctly dun checked one of HCF's former persona's IP address and it matched with that of HCF. I don't know how to do this, but I am sure someone else will and that it could clear this rather senseless conversation up.

HerefordMan":38x85mqq said:
Hello everyone. Ok, to answer your question about how I linked Red Oak to HCF, because there was a ad in the Hereford World about Red Oak and at the bottom of the page, there was the letters HCF, or Hill Creek Farm.

Ok, the conversation that I had this aftenoon with Mr. Frye was fanatstic! I really liek him and he sounds liek he knows what he is doing. He isn't in any type of lawsuit and that he isn't in any trouble. He states that he would one day like to start up again.

HCF states that he will be moving, where to whos knows. He said that he is moving west, but didn't go in specific where abouts. I would like to know where he is heading.

Then we talked about the Super Bowl and said that he is rooting for the Colts to win the Super Bowl. He said that he is a big Green Bay Packers fan and also a Washington Redskins fan.

He gave me some good hints about the Hereford breed about what bulls would work well and what bloodlines to stay away from. This conversation lasted about 30 minutes and then he said that if I ever got to Virginia with in two months, to stop by and see him. He is always interested in talking Herefords.

Another thing is, he said that he never owned any Angus in his life and said that he was going to, but didn't.

HImmmmmm wonder what happened to all those high dollar angus he bought last spring? did he just say he bought them to impress us? :roll: if he didn't actually buy them then he LIED to us, if he didn't lie to US he is lieing to YOU, either way there is some big untruths coming from matt, cannot have it both ways matt? caught again and again and again
never learn do you

p.s. do you have two cell phones so you can call and talk to your self? :roll: :roll:

memanpa":2whcock1 said:
HerefordMan":2whcock1 said:

HImmmmmm wonder what happened to all those high dollar angus he bought last spring? did he just say he bought them to impress us? :roll: if he didn't actually buy them then he LIED to us, if he didn't lie to US he is lieing to YOU, either way there is some big untruths coming from matt, cannot have it both ways matt? caught again and again and again
never learn do you

p.s. do you have two cell phones so you can call and talk to your self? :roll: :roll:

I can't speak for the Angus bulls, but the he did not buy the Charolais bulls out of Ky that he said he bought. He e-mailed the breeder but would never give his phone number to them or call them. Fishy business if you ask me.

tom4018":1sav8k59 said:
memanpa":1sav8k59 said:
HerefordMan":1sav8k59 said:

never learn do you

I can't speak for the Angus bulls, but the he did not buy the Charolais bulls out of Ky that he said he bought. He e-mailed the breeder but would never give his phone number to them or call them. Fishy business if you ask me.[/quote]

Oh, fishy business is just how you work you're way up to DeShazer and Star Lake. NOT! And yes I raise Herefords, it's hard enough to get good enough to compete in your state, let alone at the nationals. I'd say matt's got his work cut out for him.

DOC HARRIS":299drkdy said:

DOC HARRIS

Doc, I don't think anyone is fooled, I was trying to talk to both persona's; anything to get through to the boy that he needs help.

HerefordMan":jab5j36r said:
I will have to let Matt know that he is no longer welcomed on this board. What has he done that is so bad? Maybe I shouldn't here, but to my ears on the phone, he was a great person to talk with.

Matt tried to High Hole everyone here.

Which one of the split-personalities purchased the Angus cattle at public auction, last fall and never paid for them? Mr. Frye(aka HCF, 100%, Herefordman, etc.) you are in some very deep sh*#. These message boards can be used against you in a court of law, and there are people monitoring them to see what outrageus stuff that you say. My advice would be to get off of the computer, quit playing people and get your life staightened out.

bulldealer":1i47se5y said:
Which one of the split-personalities purchased the Angus cattle at public auction, last fall and never paid for them? Mr. Frye(aka HCF, 100%, Herefordman, etc.) you are in some very deep sh*#. These message boards can be used against you in a court of law, and there are people monitoring them to see what outrageus stuff that you say. My advice would be to get off of the computer, quit playing people and get your life staightened out.
Bulldealer - You are more CORRECT than you probably realize! Your message contains FOUR sentences - ALL of which are clinically and legally correct. We ALL would be doing ??whatever?? a favor to ignore this senseless drivel - - and start planning a Rotational Grazing Program!

In light of the "Rotational Grazing Suggestion", here are a few links for your perusal:

http://www.wingfields.com/tineharrow.htm
http://www.umaine.edu/emext/pasture/Les ... otgraz.htm
http://www.omafra.gov.on.ca/english/cro ... design.htm
http://intensivegrazing.tamu.edu/benefits.htm
http://mssucares.com/pubs/publications/p2299.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Managed_intensive_grazing
http://www.attra.ncat.org/attra-pub/rotategr.html

Some of these may not still be viable, but give them a shot anyway!

DOC HARRIS

Latest posts