Hereford Bred Heifers

Help Support CattleToday:

Those are some really nice heifers. I can see one flaw in them though. They are in your pasture and not mine.

They are picture perfect.

They are very pretty.... the one with the spot on her forehead i would have to name her Bullseye..

Thanks for the compliments, breeding cattle is a slow process. I have about forty years of work invested in these females.
Alexfarms, they are about 21-22 months old.

mrvictordomino":2xu4rdfs said:
Thanks for the compliments, breeding cattle is a slow process. I have about forty years of work invested in these females.

God should grant all breeders (unless they are fruit flies that they are breeding :D ), a 500 year lifespan so they can get something special accomplished. :nod:

inyati13":ujbnn6vl said:
mrvictordomino":ujbnn6vl said:

God should grant all breeders (unless they are fruit flies that they are breeding :D ), a 500 year lifespan so they can get something special accomplished. :nod:

Great looking set of heifers! As a friend of both of ours once told me,"it does take time, we aren't breeding rabbits" :lol: Although I don't see much of him on either board these days.

Latest posts