Here is your sign................

Help Support CattleToday:

Kathie in Thorp":1vp0m0ld said:
Hoss:
My comment about you getting in on the fun was strictly in jest and in a good natured, friendly manner. I hope it didn't come across wrong

No apology needed for me -- all in fun! I'm not THAT thin-skinned!

That's the nice thing about this forum. If you Kathie, or Hoss ever decide to go "postal" on me, I'm hundreds of miles away. :D

old TMBP pm'd me once to come up to TN.. so he could knock the sht out of me ,,, i got to thinking a days drive... fuel, wear and tear, time off.. just wasnt worth it to me :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":2arzlqt7 said:
old TMBP pm'd me once to come up to TN.. so he could knock the sht out of me ,,, i got to thinking a days drive... fuel, wear and tear, time off.. just wasnt worth it to me :cowboy:
Id almost be tempted. Theres the whole honor thing. Call me alot of things but dont call me a liar cheat thief etc. or disrespect my wife or mom or sister

ALACOWMAN":1pguz0wt said:

I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts that if you had said OK and asked for place and time you would have never gotten it. In real life I am 6' and 215 lbs but on the internet I am 6'6" and 280 lbs. :mrgreen: In real life I did earn a black belt in Tang Soo Do (20+ years ago)...............but also in real life I know that that stuff don't work like a choreographed kung fu movie :lol2: Besides the closer I got to 40 the slower I got and the smarter I got.....guns work SO much better :cboy: In TMBP's picture that I saw in the TCA magazine I conclude that he was all internet muscle.

No apology needed for me -- all in fun! I'm not THAT thin-skinned![/quote]

That's the nice thing about this forum. If you Kathie, or Hoss ever decide to go "postal" on me, I'm hundreds of miles away. :D[/quote]
As broke as the postal service is these days I doubt if either one of us would be issued anything bigger than a Red Ryder BB gun :cowboy:

Hook, did you for get about the dog?? It feels disrespected now. Oh by the way Hoss, thats a mighty fine sign you have there.

hooknline":13xgmmif said:
Dogs dont count. I love mine but they arent on the same playing field
Then your dog sucks.

I live at

123 GoFyourself Way
Long Gone Ok. 71245

I'll meet you in my front yard the second Tuesday of next week.

I'm 7 foot 8 and drippin' with Internet muscle. :cowboy:

internet_tough_guy.jpg

I shared that pic with you in private and specifically asked you not to post it.
That pic was taken last month and I've been working out.

HOSS":28y566s9 said:
How many on the boards have a sign for the farm? I didn't have one until last year. I finally put solar lights on it last week......I'm slow like that. Anyway if you have a sign post a pic of it. I like seeing the different styles, designs and ingenuity that went in to make it. If yours is unique that would be even better.

Mine is made from two pieces of sheet metal sandwiching a piece of marine plywood (painted white). I had a guy do the cut outs with a programmable plasma cutter. The other side is a mirror image.
IMG00510-20120115-1526.jpg

Nice Work Hoss!

Isomade":3jtpmtqs said:
Calman":3jtpmtqs said:
Dam ISO you sure are a wussy in that pic. :lol: :lol:

Cal
:lol: Thanks Cal, I can always depend on you for a self esteem boost.
ISO
You still live in your Moms basement don't ya :lol: :lol:
Thats ok I still live with the Boss, but then again when ya live in a mansion like the boss has we have a whole wing of the house to ourselves
he just sends me what he expects done everyday via e-mail that way he doesn't have to walk all the way to our side of the house or I don't waste precious time hunting him down and getting lost in here

Heck today he sent me a text and had me go drive by his duck hole just to make the ducks fly so he could shoot them and maybe get himself on T.V. while he had the film crew there
I have always said them hunting shows weren't always what ya seen on TV
I bet they never got a pic of me in the welding truck out there flushing ducks so they could shoot em :hide: :hide:

With Jed having to cheat to get on tv and me living in mommas basement what's the world coming to. :lol:

I'm just sooo much cooler online 8) .

I about hurt myself laughing so hard at that pic..........ya'll orta be a comedy duo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol2:[/quote]
Hoss, I thought that "marriage" had already been consummated, long ago! ?? :lol:[/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock: YUCK!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:

Latest posts