Herbicide 2022

Help Support CattleToday:

bird dog

Reaction score
Just a heads up. If you use herbicides, it might be a good idea to get them bought early this year. The supply chain issues are effecting the amount of product available and of course its going to be more expensive.

The nice young lady at the co-op that knows her stuff sold me some Brash at last years prices but told me they didn't have a lot and weren't sure when they would get some more. When what they have in stock sells out, the new stuff will be more expensive but she didn't know how much. She also told me they had no glypho and lots of other products were in short supply.

Just a heads up. If you use herbicides, it might be a good idea to get them bought early this year. The supply chain issues are effecting the amount of product available and of course its going to be more expensive.

The nice young lady at the co-op that knows her stuff sold me some Brash at last years prices but told me they didn't have a lot and weren't sure when they would get some more. When what they have in stock sells out, the new stuff will be more expensive but she didn't know how much. She also told me they had no glypho and lots of other products were in short supply.
I had never thought about that. I may make a call to my Co-Op tomorrow.

Price on 24D and Roundup is up about 20% here already.
I had to run into tractor supply to pick up a bag of fencing insulators. I normally don't go there but it was on my way, and I did not want to drive anywhere else to get them. While I was in there, out of curiosity, I checked their price on glyphosate. It was $105 for a gallon of 53%.

Broke the blade plow out last fall, hated to do it but herbicide is too high to keep no tilling.

Latest posts