Her First Deer

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
And she was sooo excited. First shot she ever took at an animal, 90 yards, little doe never moved.
200189133aceb9dfb4aa59f25fa67155.jpg

skyhightree1":2nlgwtbp said:
Congrats to farm chick and isom... What did she take it with?
Savage .223 heavy barrel, accutrigger. The gun was recommended to me by a wise man on these forums and has become my favorite. Its a bit big for her but an ice chest and bi-pod remedied that.

The first one is memorable. I hope you got a video. I have not successfully videod anything my kids have killed.

Isomade":1s7wmqzn said:
skyhightree1":1s7wmqzn said:
Savage .223 heavy barrel, accutrigger. The gun was recommended to me by a wise man on these forums and has become my favorite. Its a bit big for her but an ice chest and bi-pod remedied that.

I asked cause my son is chomping at the bit to start hunting with me and not sure what to give him. I love savage I have a couple savage 110's .270/30-06 and predator special 22-250

skyhightree1":337wp8mo said:
Isomade":337wp8mo said:
skyhightree1":337wp8mo said:

I asked cause my son is chomping at the bit to start hunting with me and not sure what to give him. I love savage I have a couple savage 110's .270/30-06 and predator special 22-250
She's very small and ive got 2 begind her that are chomping at the bits to hunt. my son is 5 but he thinks he wll die if he doesnt shoot a deer. Ive been looking at a New England Arms Ultralite .223. I just dont know anything about them. Its a very small, lite gun though.

Good for her! She is a very pretty young lady. I know you are very proud of her.

Beautiful sight right there. Isomade, look at the Mossberg Predator mvp. It's chambered in 5.56-223 and it's light small and shoots spot on. It also has the accu-trigger.

That's a pretty picture. Love the smile. Can't wait for this weekend to see if my son can get his 2nd deer. He's ready!

Congrats to her. Always a blessing to see kiddos knocking them down.

Latest posts