Her First Deer

Help Support CattleToday:

Iso,

We've got an H and R chambered in .243. Spent more on the scope, than the gun. Got a wide view scope. It's hard for a kid to find a deer in a scope sometimes. It's kinda heart breaking, when a buck is moving thru, and the kids can't get cross hairs on it. We like it.

Beautiful daughter Isom. I know she was tickled over getting the doe...dad was probably pretty excited as well I'm sure. ;-)

Congrats. Beautiful girl and you're raising her right. :D We were hoping for first deer for both kids this year but the drought has all of our deer a couple thousand feet above us. :( We're settling for quail and I'm loving giving guided hunts.

Awesome picture. The proud look on that girls face is priceless. I hope you grilled those back straps up and had the meal of your lives!

highgrit":1wx9uv3m said:
Beautiful sight right there. Isomade, look at the Mossberg Predator mvp. It's chambered in 5.56-223 and it's light small and shoots spot on. It also has the accu-trigger.
I agree. That is what I bought my daughter. Seems pricy for a Mossberg, until you put it thru the test.
Excellent photo Isom. A picture truly is worth a thousand words. Congrats to you and your daughter!!