Help.

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbruh

Reaction score
I was told she was a Galloway when i purchased her. Can anyone confirm this?

402874_501414619874157_1746356391_n_1_.jpg

Maybe a little pot bellied pig in her too :D Just joking. Looks like she needs worming. When my wife worked at the sale barn, she would bring home calves home, and I would ask "why in the he!!". To which here reply would be "It was on sale" :lol2: Oh well, we have a motley crew now. Worm it, get on good grass and loose mineral.
:welcome:

Could be part Dutch Belted. That would explain some of the dairy characteristics. Or as Regolith said Belted Galloway crossed with dairy.

VanC":2i5awloz said:
Could be part Dutch Belted. That would explain some of the dairy characteristics. Or as Regolith said Belted Galloway crossed with dairy.

She is definitely a Belted Galloway cross. Dutch Belted crossed on Galloway cows is how the belt in the Belted Galloways came to be in the first place.

Thanks for the input. I wormed her yesterday. Since we're on the subject od worming, what is the best worming method; pour on or pellet style?

bigbruh":2ww9uht6 said:
Thanks for the input. I wormed her yesterday. Since we're on the subject od worming, what is the best worming method; pour on or pellet style?
Injectable is probably best for efficacy.

Latest posts