Help me pick AI sires

Help Support CattleToday:

Hook you do what you like, you will anyway. If i was you i would buy 10 straws of one bull.This is your first go at this so don't get carried away at it.
The Justice bull brihop suggested is fairly bullet proof. Justice is moderate framed, very thick and gentle as they come.

I don't chime if often but have some experience with Justice daughters. We have one. I realize it is one. Have talked to a long time owner of the bull. Always heard they were great cows that always breed back. This one has done that. A wonderful producer. 8 years old now and going strong. Always had the finest calf in the pasture.

Good luck.

Farmgirl

Well, as was said, I'm gonna do what I want anyway. Haha.
Think I'll stick with my original plan of in focus and mainline. I could do all in focus but if I do I won't have much for comparisons sake.
Thanks for all the advice everyone

glacierridge":107pc5fb said:
P.s. Let's see pics of these calves when they arrive :) would love to see how they turn out for you.
I certainly will. Gotta get one to stick first though :lol:
Got some image maker straws to try too for a different set of cows

If you want a young bull upshot and validation are good. Frontman has produced some good calves. I have seen a lot of Hoover dam and CC&7 offspring and all have been great but I understand you watching the $en. Just my two cents.

hooknline":3ga6mylt said:
glacierridge":3ga6mylt said:
P.s. Let's see pics of these calves when they arrive :) would love to see how they turn out for you.
I certainly will. Gotta get one to stick first though :lol:
Got some image maker straws to try too for a different set of cows

Are you breeding cows and heifers, or just cows?
I'm just curious since I've always seen a trend that heifers are easier to get "stuck"

Latest posts