Hello

Help Support CattleToday:

I have never met a British White cow or bull before, but they are beautiful animals. I love their black nose, eyes and ears and then the spots. I have always raised Angus because that is what the buyer wanted. Now I have a few Piedmontese, which sort of look like British Whites in color, but your cows are more bright white with the black points. They are a sharper contrast.

The British Whites I have seen are a really good solid cattle.

I have to admit that I love colored cattle. I love your cattle and Long Horns. I would fall in love with a coat pattern real quick, and that would not be good for me to do. I would be keeping all the ones that had the prettiest coats and I would be broke. Or shall I say broker. Ha-ha!!

It would be my luck to have a British White Cow that had the spots arranged and running together where it made animal figures. So you can see that I need to stick with solid colors. Ugh!

I see where Jeanne said she looked at your website, but where did she find it?
You might get better responses if you make a habit of clicking on the "Post reply" so the person you are talking to is notified and their comment is posted above your reply so they can be reminded of what they said. Just as I did so you can see what you said. Make it a habit and it takes no effort at all.

You might get better responses if you make a habit of clicking on the "Post reply" so the person you are talking to is notified and their comment is posted above your reply so they can be reminded of what they said. Just as I did so you can see what you said. Make it a habit and it takes no effort at all.
Will do Travlr!

HaHa - it was reverse. SHE looked at MY website. My address is below my posts.
Oh me, Jeanne. I often make mistakes, I see double and sometimes my glasses don't correct it the best. It makes lines run together, and sometimes I will skip a whole sentance and misread what I am reading and it aggravates me to death. I have had to come back and tell people I misread what they write. Mostly when I am tired and my eyes are so goofy. I have looked at your cattle many times Jeanne, and BritishWhiteGal is correct, you do have beautiful cattle. And a beautiful farm too.

I hope that BritishWhiteGal will post some of her cows on this thread.

Welcome to CT. Been a few years ago but there was someone else on CT that raised BWs, I think up in Canada. They were some really nice cattle too.

Latest posts