Hello!

Help Support CattleToday:

I raise Black Angus, Hereford and Black Hereford cattle in Virginia. Looking forward to getting good information here and hopefully contributing some too.
Welcome to the boards, BH. The president of the Tennessee Black Herefords Association is a member of these boards, too. I forget his profile name on here, but maybe he will see your post and respond. and @coachg is right in what he said! Man, I used to posts threads about Black Herefords * ( and black Brafords) and it was like throwing fish food in a cat fish pond the way the "experts on here piled on! Might be why he don't post much anymore! :) Do you raise actual Black Hereford cattle, or are they Ang/Herf crosses? Black Baldies? I have a client that needs a registered homo black and polled Black Hereford bull in March. Gonna breed 20-30 pure bred Brahma cows to one.

Welcome to the boards, BH. The president of the Tennessee Black Herefords Association is a member of these boards, too. I forget his profile name on here, but maybe he will see your post and respond. and @coachg is right in what he said! Man, I used to posts threads about Black Herefords * ( and black Brafords) and it was like throwing fish food in a cat fish pond the way the "experts on here piled on! Might be why he don't post much anymore! :) Do you raise actual Black Hereford cattle, or are they Ang/Herf crosses? Black Baldies? I have a client that needs a registered homo black and polled Black Hereford bull in March. Gonna breed 20-30 pure bred Brahma cows to one.
He is CCCowman and it shows he was online couple days ago.

Latest posts