Hello all...

Help Support CattleToday:

Go Buckeyes!

OH NO!!!! I thought I had heard the end of it from other Ohio State fans!!!! There's always next year, right? :)

Scout":1saaabas said:
What does "N D IRISH" mean?

Is that some kind of potato or whiskey?

Are you Irish? Just wondering, never seen that before

Should I change it to U of Alabama? So it'll be familiar?

Just because Ohio State clobbered my dear Brady Quinn and his comrades doesn't mean you have to be getting all smarty-pants on me. :)

NO. NOT U. Alabama. Auburn University would be fine though.

Brady Quinn? is he the actor son of Anthony Quinn? Is that where I've heard his name?

Mike was a cheerleader for Tuskeegee.You're hitting his sensitive side.Go team Go...

You stay out of this Crowder. Go team Go........VOLS?????????

They have GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No kidding about UT. Exactly why I didn't pick UKentucky as my avatar, even though that's my home state and all.

Brady Quinn is a darling, but he's not Anthony Quinn's son, smart aleck.

Scout":lu24prlm said:
No kidding about UT. Exactly why I didn't pick UKentucky as my avatar, even though that's my home state and all.

Mike meant Anthony QUEEN's son. One of his favorite trans gender actors.

Crowderfarms":tv6qpyxp said:
Scout":tv6qpyxp said:

Mike meant Anthony QUEEN's son. One of his favorite trans gender actors.

Crowder you are incorrigible. Your incessant behavioral demeanor exudes your "Venus Envy".

It's time for your next checkup. And eat your viennas.

Crowderfarms":2bsjcp8x said:
P.S. Please forward me a recent picture of yourself ASAP. I like to collect them.
I guess I missed the part where Scout mentioned being a girl. Or maybe it just doesn't matter to you?

Personally, I really wouldn't care anything about collecting pictures of guys. Is there something different about you, Crowder?

Texan":3hlxj6c7 said:
Crowderfarms":3hlxj6c7 said:
P.S. Please forward me a recent picture of yourself ASAP. I like to collect them.
I guess I missed the part where Scout mentioned being a girl. Or maybe it just doesn't matter to you?

Personally, I really wouldn't care anything about collecting pictures of guys. Is there something different about you, Crowder?
No. I'm Normal. Scout is a Female. Dont worry Texan, I promise I'm not joining Flaboy and MikeC's "movement" Scout lives in Kentucky, we're almost neighbors. Now, back to the pictures.... ;-)

Crowderfarms":3ruehz9f said:
No. I'm Normal. Scout is a Female. Dont worry Texan, I promise I'm not joining Flaboy and MikeC's "movement" Scout lives in Kentucky, we're almost neighbors. Now, back to the pictures.... ;-)
Okay, that makes me feel a lot better. Except---don't you have an older gentleman from Kentucky in your stable, too?

Texan":3i09yb3k said:
Crowderfarms":3i09yb3k said:
Okay, that makes me feel a lot better. Except---don't you have an older gentleman from Kentucky in your stable, too?
We dont have a stable, we have barns. That older feller that was squating here moved to Texas, with a feller named Burno. I think his first name is Caustic or something like that.He was a real flaky Kentuckian, did'nt stay around too long.Talked about Angus a lot. And immobilizers.His name was something like an Anti-Freeze brand....Do you remember Texan?

Crowderfarms":190xq3la said:
We dont have a stable, we have barns. That older feller that was squating here moved to Texas, with a feller named Burno. I think his first name is Caustic or something like that.He was a real flaky Kentuckian, did'nt stay around too long.Talked about Angus a lot. And immobilizers.His name was something like an Anti-Freeze brand....Do you remember Texan?
Yes, now that you mention it, I do remember. It was the green stuff, wasn't it? And I think Caustic was also interested in getting an immobilizer. This all makes sense now. I talked to him yesterday and there was a lot of squealing going on. He said something about hogs, but maybe just a smokescreen?

Texan":2vo19qib said:
Crowderfarms":2vo19qib said:
Yes, now that you mention it, I do remember. It was the green stuff, wasn't it? And I think Caustic was also interested in getting an immobilizer. This all makes sense now. I talked to him yesterday and there was a lot of squealing going on. He said something about hogs, but maybe just a smokescreen?
That's why that older feller left in such a hurry...I'd gotten a call at the barn, from a grizzled voiced man asking for him. We thought it was strange he left in such a hurry.I'm afraid those squeals were the immobilizer in high gear.I bet it was a joint usage.

Crowderfarms":1o5bxu3b said:
They could have been. Dont know if they did before, during or after the immobilizer.
That's sad. Caustic's always been a pretty tough old guy. I'm disappointed in him. Thanks for the update, Crowder.

MikeC":31n65ltj said:
Scout":31n65ltj said:
MikeC,

Hmmm.....a micrometer, eh? Would you let him borrow yours? ;-) :lol:

No. It's a very expensive one used to measure really large machine shop items, besides I use it everyday to measure the length of firewood I cut. Sorry.

And who is going to get warm on that tiny fire.....????

Hallo scout! Wellcome!

Don´t worry about them guys, they obviously never learned to behave... see my "introduktion" and you´ll know why crowder don´t cares that much about chocolate, he knows he lost points...
Have fun and take care!!

Latest posts