Hello all...

Help Support CattleToday:

germancowgirl":13u2911x said:
warpaint":13u2911x said:
fleaboy???? :roll:

I´m so sorry!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: I didn´t realice it untill some of you mentioned.....
So I hope you will take my excusion flaboy+?

Well since you sent me all those private pictures and promised not send them to Crowder, I think I can forgive you. Since we are on first name basis now, you can just call me by my first name Flaboy. You can drop the +. :lol:

flaboy+":3s2np5hx said:
germancowgirl":3s2np5hx said:
warpaint":3s2np5hx said:
fleaboy???? :roll:

I´m so sorry!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: I didn´t realice it untill some of you mentioned.....
So I hope you will take my excusion flaboy+?

Well since you sent me all those private pictures and promised not send them to Crowder, I think I can forgive you. Since we are on first name basis now, you can just call me by my first name Flaboy. You can drop the +. :lol:
You had his name right the first time.Does your Girlfriend know about those pics, FLA.?Surely you could share just one of em' with all of us?

Crowderfarms":oj1accun said:
You had his name right the first time.Does your Girlfriend know about those pics, FLA.?Surely you could share just one of em' with all of us?

No, and NO! ;-)

flaboy+":201cbbwh said:
Crowderfarms":201cbbwh said:

No, and NO! ;-)

Oh maybee I shoud post a picture? What do you think flaboy, which one will he like more: Me fixin fences or me worming horses?

germancowgirl":2on6aexx said:
flaboy+":2on6aexx said:
Crowderfarms":2on6aexx said:

No, and NO! ;-)

Oh maybee I shoud post a picture? What do you think flaboy, which one will he like more: Me fixin fences or me worming horses?
These posts are starting to sound a little suspect. Germancowgirl, do you know of a person named TB Lady? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Crowderfarms":2na26gj7 said:
germancowgirl":2na26gj7 said:
flaboy+":2na26gj7 said:
Crowderfarms":2na26gj7 said:

No, and NO! ;-)

These posts are starting to sound a little suspect. Germancowgirl, do you know of a person named TB Lady? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Shure read her post. Shall I mention my THIGHTS?

UT OH!!!! I ain't gonna go there again. Fun is fun but....

ísn´t that hard, at least not to make me happy...

You just have to do following things:

1. don´t smoke or be an alcoholic
2. like animals
3. feed me chocolade
4. be on my side in family-discussions
5. DON`T cheat on me!!!!!
6. love me, be honest with me, be a friend

I smoke and drink.
I hate animals.
I'm allergic to Chocolate.
I don't do family discussions. I'm not very good at emotional support. Just ask my X.
I don't kiss and tell.
I love my horse. :shock:

Sheuuuuuuuu, Crowder I just got a picture of her wearing nothing but boots. This is NOT TB Lady. I signed a confidentially agreement not to post it though sorry. :lol:

flaboy+":3s9rsxsi said:
Sheuuuuuuuu, Crowder I just got a picture of her wearing nothing but boots. This is NOT TB Lady. I signed a confidentially agreement not to post it though sorry. :lol:
Yeah, to be correct and think of the kids I have to say that theres nothing on the picture but boots... ;-)

germancowgirl":1z46v2kx said:
flaboy+":1z46v2kx said:
Yeah, to be correct and think of the kids I have to say that theres nothing on the picture but boots... ;-)

Yeah, and very muddy one's at that. Must weigh 10 pounds a piece.

Latest posts