Heifer Update

Help Support CattleToday:

showkid1200

Reaction score
Well I've been posting pictures of my Heifer and giving you guys updates so I figured it was time for another one. I also clipped her out myself so if you would tell me what you think of her and the clip job.

(her at two months old)
DSCF2761.jpg

(her at 4 months old)
MYSPACEPICS20099.jpg

(Her now at 6 months old)
S5000019.jpg

<br>
S5000021.jpg

i dont know if any0one else sees this bu t you need to blend the tail in where you clippeed her

Yeah Mr. Johnson was telling me about that. I really like her two she's really starting to fill out well. So when are you guys coming up to look at some more cattle?

They look very good! He hired me to clip out all is calves for the sale in April. I think he said he's bringing three heifers and three steers, all of them look really good especially the Almost Famous heifer he's bringing you guys definetly might wanna check her out.

She's a Paddy O'Malley Heifer. she's got 1/4 Limi 1/4 Angus 1/4 Maine and what evr else paddy has in him. Yeah she has geat hair I kep the fans on her all day until night when it cools down.

Heifer if looking really good and you are doing a great job with her hair & learning to clip.
On the tail, I think I mentioned this before - don't clip it quite so close, and the bottom of where you stop clipping, you need to BLEND the puffy hair. When you look at her from the side, you should see a straight line from top edge of tailhead down the leg. Your's goes down than sharply jumps our where you left hair. Just use your flatheads & shave lightly DOWN to blend it.
Also, looking at the rear view, you need to flatten the tailhead more to express her width of hips. You don't want the tailhead sticking up highter than her hips. Other than that, looking GOOD!!

Latest posts