Heck of a ride last few days

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Mrs taken to ER Thursday night with chest pain then the local hospital transferred her to Lufkin
to the Heart Institute.
Got her in ICU running every test in the book can't find a ticker problem. So now they start running MRI's and
Cat scans. Find a stone in the bile duct she had her gall bladder removed years ago.
Dr. says its uncommon but happens from time to time. Needs to have it removed next week after all the
Heparin wears off they dosed her with.

Good grief!

Glad to hear it isn't her heart!

Years ago my mother thought she was having a heart attack and it turned out to be that she was passing gall stones.

I hope they are able to remove the little bugger soon and that she has no more chest pain scares.

Thankful it wasn't her heart. Hope they get her problem taken care of soon. Gallstones can cause a lot of pain and often make you think it might be your heart.

Glad it wasn't heart as well as she has ticker issues.
No one was even looking for a gall stone since she had gall bladder removed 10 years ago
almost to the day.

Glad they figured it out CB. Hope she's getting some relief now.

Always scary to have chest pain, so relieved that checked out ok.
Hopefully she will have an uneventful recovery now that they know the problem. Best wishes for her.

CB your very lucky that it didnt kill the mrs.my grandmother had her gall bladder removed the old timey way in 98.well they left a stone in her bial duct.and they didnt confirm it for 2 or days.and it ended up killing her at 90 in less than a week.

She goes into the gastro Dr Thursday.
I thought gall bladder disease was going to kill me just like my grandma.
Never had stones and I hear they are worse, I can't imagine them being worse as bad
as gall bladder disease is and stay concise.

dieselbeef":1pezlzdw said:
well sir I hope it goes as good for you as it has for us. praying all is well for you both
Hope you all are still getting great reports and making quick recovery.

Sorry to hear about the Missses CB.....Its like the wounded ward around here as well. My heel spurs and planter fiscutis has me all stove up, the wife had major operation on her hand, the dog had ACL repaired 2 weeks ago has to stay quite and taken on a leash everywhere he goes....the ac is on the fritz...............and its too damn hot to go fishing...The fall cant get here soon enough. I will shut up now and go walk the mutt, anybody ever try to keep a 90 lb lab calm!!!

Latest posts