Have you ever asked your child a question too many times?

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
My three-year-old son had a lot of problems with potty training and I was on him constantly.

One day we stopped at Taco Bell for a quick lunch in between errands. It was very busy, with a full dining room. While enjoying my taco, I smelled something funny, so of course I checked my seven-month-old daughter, and she was clean.

Then I realized that Danny had not asked to go potty in a while, so I asked him if he needed to go, and he said, "No." I kept thinking, "Oh Lord, that child has had an accident, and I don't have any clothes with me."

Then I said, "Dan!, are you SURE you didn't have an accident?" "No," he replied.

I just KNEW that he must have had an accident, because the smell was getting worse. Soooooo, I asked one more time, "Danny, did you have an accident?"

This time he jumped up, yanked down his pants, bent over and spread his cheeks and yelled. "SEE MOM, IT'S JUST FARTS!!"

While 30 people nearly choked to death on their tacos laughing, he calmly pulled up his pants and sat down.

An old couple made me feel better by thanking me for the best laugh they'd ever had!

:lol: thats funny i know my younger brother used to embarass me like that. He would go into a public urinal and drop his pants to his ankles

wait til all of us old folks are in nursing homes...and our children will be the ones asking us if we had an accident :shock:

Heritage_Farmboy":1slxd78g said:
wait til all of us old folks are in nursing homes...and our children will be the ones asking us if we had an accident :shock:
thats the way to think!!

Miss Daisy":1571l5fw said:
Heritage_Farmboy":1571l5fw said:
thats the way to think!!

:lol: I already told my kids never to put me in a nursing home, if I get bad enough that I can't even use the bathroom by myself, then I just want them to leave me alone and let nature do it's magic... :) I dont need no tubes stuck all through my body to give me an extra month to live

Heritage_Farmboy":m2aj6tp1 said:
Miss Daisy":m2aj6tp1 said:
Heritage_Farmboy":m2aj6tp1 said:
thats the way to think!!

:lol: I already told my kids never to put me in a nursing home, if I get bad enough that I can't even use the bathroom by myself, then I just want them to leave me alone and let nature do it's magic... :) I dont need no tubes stuck all through my body to give me an extra month to live
That makes two of us. When I was a little boy I had an uncle who went down in the woods one day and died. I always figured that was as good a way as any and better than most.

Latest posts