Hats

Help Support CattleToday:

I wear a cap and like dun often don't even realize I have it on. I seldom see anyone remove a hat or cap in public for much of anything other than when the national anthem or public prayer. If my hat/cap offends you, you need to grow some thicker skin. Your skinny legged pants might offend me as well or your rebel flag shirt but you do have the right to wear them.

greybeard":1v0lulzh said:
I fully intend to. Used to live in Tenn. Never again!
Not one of my more pleasant memories either, but I can understand how they elected Mr Global Warming/internet inventor to congress so many times.
6159924423_e4829db361.jpg
:roll:

His daddy was a pretty good cow man. That apple fell far from the tree though.

Bigfoot":2km3qmpk said:
greybeard":2km3qmpk said:
Not one of my more pleasant memories either, but I can understand how they elected Mr Global Warming/internet inventor to congress so many times.

Looks like a good pair of boots.

callmefence":3vhel6yk said:
Bigfoot":3vhel6yk said:
greybeard":3vhel6yk said:

Looks like a good pair of boots.

Wonder if he owns a pair that's been worked in?

Bigfoot":3c4n9msw said:
greybeard":3c4n9msw said:

Might not have "fallen" far from the tree, but it sure rolled a long ways down hill, as we all know what else does.

TexasBred":f2zmp2aa said:
I wear a cap and like dun often don't even realize I have it on. I seldom see anyone remove a hat or cap in public for much of anything other than when the national anthem or public prayer. If my hat/cap offends you, you need to grow some thicker skin. Your skinny legged pants might offend me as well or your rebel flag shirt but you do have the right to wear them.

Do any one of you know where I can buy one of the caps the young folks wear. You know the ones with the bill in the back. Cannot seem to find one anywhere.

hurleyjd":1a7yq40s said:
TexasBred":1a7yq40s said:

Do any one of you know where I can buy one of the caps the young folks wear. You know the ones with the bill in the back. Cannot seem to find one anywhere.

I ordered some ropes the other day. They came with a flat bill hat like that.

hurleyjd":2fcgsotg said:
TexasBred":2fcgsotg said:

I can remember when only baseball catchers and welders wore backward caps.
The people that wear them backwards nowadays use pistols held sideways..."well, because that's how it came in the box"

I was at Cardinals game a few years ago and a very large black man with a cap that stated he was a US Marine and proud of it was sitting beside
Me. Three young punks were sitting in the row in front of us,when they played the National Anthem Sitting down with caps on. He tapped them on the shoulder and motioned for them to take the appropriate action. I've never seen caps come off quicker and they stood up fast. I was very proud of him.

greybeard":3vpru8a3 said:
The people that wear them backwards nowadays use pistols held sideways..."well, because that's how it came in the box"
I had never thought of that as the reason. But since most of them barely know which end to hold I can see the reasoning

dun":3d67rrmg said:
greybeard":3d67rrmg said:
I had never thought of that as the reason. But since most of them barely know which end to hold I can see the reasoning

That would be the same bunch that doesn't have a clue on what a belt is.

Its the one thing I dislike about Cowboy church. It's about as disrespectful of others when your blocking the view of others.

hurleyjd":2zpn0l44 said:
TexasBred":2zpn0l44 said:

Well that missed me. Like most folks I wear a "gimme" cap. My favorite has nothing but the American Flag on the front and I never wear it backwards. Seeing someone wear a cap backwards makes me want to spit at them. :mad:

Waterway65":1w085114 said:
Its the one thing I dislike about Cowboy church. It's about as disrespectful of others when your blocking the view of others.
Turn your hay bale up on the side. It will be taller and you can see over the hat in front of you. :lol:

Latest posts